37_apollo

Ej
Freshman in high school
Queer
Saggitarius
ENFP-t
Slytherpuff
Fiction and *mostly* poetry
ANGSTY
Joined 8/5/20
He/Him
Child of Apollo
ya boy is back gremlins

Most of my writing is just from the top of mind, get-it-on-the-page stuff. It doesn't always make sense, so any help with it is greatly appreciated!

a letter of platonic love to you

5
letter of platonic love to you,
     thank you. thank you for helping me through hard times, and being with me through the good ones. thank you for listening to my random ramblings and thoughtful musings. you are amazing and gay. very gay. you are my family, maybe not by blood, but I would choose no others than you to be mine. from chaotic conversations on life over copious amounts of sugar and in the rain, to chaotic sidewalk chalk, and burning old/bad memories, to climbing trees and teaching very valuable life skills (... that last part was supposed to be sarcastic but it's actually true... so... yeah). even just knowing some of you for a little over a month, I wouldn't trade those times for anything in the world, aside from there being no covid. I honestly don't know where I would be right now, physically or mentally without all of you, so this is my thank you.
 a bit lengthy and overdrawn out? yes, but heartfelt and true. I love you, all of you, and I hope you feel the same.

love,
     Ezi (your favorite child of the sporks and sunflowers)

• October 28, 2020 - 9:14am (Now Viewing)

• Wisp

Also I'm doing a dust jacket, so if you have any questions, send them my way!

• Wisp

Now it's my turn to give you some gratitude of my own. I know you've been inactive for a month or so, but I wanted to still give you my thanks. You see, recently I hit a milestone of 103 followers, and I wanted to extend my gratitude. I still remember when you first joined and I welcomed you. We had a brief interaction over your profile picture, and I adored talking to you. You were so sweet and upon seeing you around more, I know that you are such a supportive person as well as a delight to be around. Thank you so much for staying by my side and giving me support, truly it means a lot to me. I'm grateful that you've stuck with me and for lack of better word--thank you, truly.

• Wisp

"you are my family, maybe not by blood, but I would choose no others than you to be mine."
    Aw, this is so sweet to read. I can understand how amazing this place has been to you and how it has changed you, and it is so amazing to witness that. I can tell you put a lot of thought into this piece, and your emotions come through so well. It's so sweet and genuine and the rawness of it all just makes me smile. I can tell how important this site has been to you and the fact that you took the time to write this is just so meaningful.

• Anlee

"a bit lengthy and overdrawn out? yes, but heartfelt and true."
    beautiful, beautiful poem. enjoyed reading <33

awww, this is lovely! platonic love.... beautiful word. wellll, keep on keeping on! <3