Emi

Child of God
American
Patriot
Diecisiete
Ravenclaw
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain
District 12
Chef
Gardener
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

"And even when you think you're finished, it's not over yet," for KING & COUNTRY, "It's not Over yet"
"All of my dirt, all of my shame drowned in the streams that've made me born again," Jordan Feliz, "The River."
"Scars come with livin,' you are not alone," TobyMac, "Scars (Come With Livin')"
"I might bend but I won't break, I'll fight the elements," TobyMac "The Elements."
"Stand tall but above it all, fix my eyes on You," for KING & COUNTRY, "Fix My Eyes"
"Run wild, live free, love strong, you and me," for KING & COUNTRY "Run Wild."
"One by one we will call for a ceasefire...one by one, reaching out to our enemies" for KING & COUNTRY, "Ceasefire."
Currently reading Dubliners by James Joyce

Her Ladyship, the Hawk

2
    She cries in the midst of the afternoon. Her piercing call flies through the air, signaling winds and October skies and adventure. Her shining wings hold up against the autumn gales, while her claws await the kill. When she swoops on an unsuspecting mouse, she is full of the jubilance of the hunt. She feels the wind at her feathers, the earth and sky meeting as she sweeps up her prey. Her talons clutch the little beast; it has no time to squeak. She take it to her perching place in the trees, and enjoys it. She is a solitary figure on the treetops, watching the wood with her sharp eyes. They are golden, those eyes, golden like a circlet that would crown her head as queen of the forest. And yet her eyes are both fierce and sad as she looks down on her domain.

wow that is so much imagery and story and wondrousness

*dies of happiness from this piece*