JayceeRae

Gemini
Australian
girl/she/her
artist
dancer
always dreaming
animal lover

Adrianna

2
Adrianna or Adri for short lives in a town by the beach called Ghamsea, the town is small but it's that type of place where either you have lots of money or you don't have any. The people who don't have much money are looked down upon by those who have money. 
Adrianna is one of those without money. she works at a diner called Caroline's and a general store by the beach called the surf shop. she works at the surf shop in the morning and Caroline's at night. Adrianna doesn't have the most stable mom. her mom has since she was eleven been drunk almost all day and all night rarely ever sober. Adrianna has learnt to leave when her mom starts shouting and yelling a her over nothing. Adrianna usually picks up a few shifts at Caroline's and she has to leave for a bit. no one at school notices this.
Adrianna is almost always surfing in her free time. Adrianna has striking light blue eyes and light brown hair with blonde streaks through it because of the sun. she is average height and quite thin. her main friends are Noah and Elena.
Adriana's dad left when she was eight and three years later her mum couldn't take it anymore and turned to alcohol. since then she has never been the same.
Adrianna though her life seems complicated from the outside she feels it's simple and is happy, though she wishes somethings could be different she knows she cant change them but she can learn to live with that.

• Rachaelgrace

This is a great character too! I like how you describe the google events in the characters lives as well as their personalities.

• Huba Huba

Re: That's so cool, you're a newbie! Welcome then :). WtW is a really kind place to write.

• Huba Huba

Adrianna seems like a very unique character! I'd be interested to read your book.
    Re: I'm glad we think similarly. Also, did you delete many of your pieces? I can't seem to find the one I commented it on. Anyway, good luck!