JustAnotherDarling

...departed sometime in the autumn...
should you ever need a friend, find me on Wattpad under the same username or at my Instagram: @almostttaesthetic

all my love, and then some more,
JustAnotherDarling

i don't think i've ever had so much fun writing something before

(and i'm also craving falafel now)

Location: Elementary School Building

Liam's that uncle you tell stories about to your kids to tell them what not to become. He's the sort of man you'd either be terrified of or for. He has knives in his belt. He has knives in his boots. He even has knives in his socks. It's a wonder he still has both feet attached to his body.... and then, of course, you see him eat falafel, and your opinion of the 'oh-so-mighty' Liam never recovers. (Let's just say, hummus ends up in places where hummus should not be.)

Elliot's your basic stay-at-home dad. Or so you believe until you sneak into his office, hack into his computer (he has no password), and find out that he's a secret service agent who totes Marabella along with him on his missions. Don't worry, you're safe. Elliot's a total soccer mom; he won't hurt you even if, now, you know his secret. He will, however, offer you snacks. (His guacamole is to die for. I recommend you ask for some to take home.)

Marabella's your typical eight-year-old. She believes that boys have cooties and becomes an unstoppable manic after the consumption of too much candy. This doesn't seem like too big a deal until you learn that after trick-or-treating last year, she judo-flipped a man three times her weight because he jokingly asked her for a piece of her candy. (She walked away with his wallet, too. Her father's taught her well.)

Diamond is the complete opposite of her name. Short, petite, and quiet; you'd think of this school teacher as timid. That is, until you see her at the gym in your kickboxing class. She's the teacher. And boy, does she pack a punch! (She only becomes more mysterious once you catch a peek at the tattoos swirling up her back and the nape of her neck.)

Unfortunately, I am unauthorized to entail the specifics of their next mission. All I can say is, if you see a tupper of guacamole with a note that says "eat me", maybe think twice before you grab the chips...

Oh, and, would someone please get a bandaid? Liam's cut himself... again.

(and some napkins, too, please. There's hummus e v e r y w h e r e !)

• October 27, 2020 - 9:07am (Now Viewing)

• mindfruit

Haha, I can tell you had a lot of fun writing this. Marabella's and Diamond's descriptions totally cracked me up
    Re: Glad you liked my piece! I know, I was really craving boba after writing that.

I love Marabella. Totally my kind of girl!

• Bhavya's Treasure

Oooh my God!!!
    XDDDD...
    These are such cool characters.
    I'm not gonna touch guacamole at all!
    Oops. Liam should keep rolls of bandaid with him as well.
    I don't fancy Marabella's candies. In fact, I'll better not deny if she even asks for mine, lol!

I read the message box on the next story and then came back here to read this.
    Awesome job, Darling!

• Abrianna

Re: Thanks for always commenting, it means a lot.<33
    I like the names in this piece, Elliot and Marabella especially.:)

Re: oh excellent, i'm so glad it came out spooky and chilling! thanks always for feedback

part 2 for grocery aisle romance

Oh my goodness, this reads like a best-seller description! I love Liam's character! I want more...like a story!

• (sk)eyesofocher

HAHAHAHA YESSSS LOVE THIS
    re: awww thanks! and yeah, I love to put my own spin on words. My favorite lately has been "molten gold," for some weird reason XD

re: awww, thanks so much! yeah... i know what you mean about now you kinda sorta could maybe see yourself screenwriting. XD thanks of you for that! also that is literally the perfect way to describe suburbia! like at first it seems like a facade and too fake all that jazz, but it's not a facade. people are really toxic nice and the grass is green and stuff like that. does that make sense? as for dodie songs.... all of them!!!! i love When, it's just the most relatable for me. the lyrics just get me, ya' know? 6/10 and Secret for the Mad when i'm really feeling down. they kinda are sad but in a hopeful and beautiful way. Sick of Losing Soulmates is it's own thing. idk how to describe it, but i also love it. hbu? <3 <3 <3

HAH this is sooo funny wow a secret service agent with no password XD

• mystifiedtulip

LOL I LOVE THIS! Marabella was me..... (just pointing me out lmao) XD

re: tysm for ur kind words! ;D

THIS IS HILARIOUS CAN THESE PEOPLE BE REAL?
    Re: you're almost right. i imagined it like two spouses in a drafty manor in the winter and one of them kills the other before they go to sleep. so yeah, pretty dark. it's not my usual style at all, but i can definitely get into a character.

beautiful! also your message board.... XD <3