Spiral Dragon

Spiral
13
Dragon of the air
Fireballs over fashion any day
Just a gem in a cavern of treasure :)
WtW noob trying to write poetry and stuff
Playing with cliches like putty
Labels & stereotypes have a special place—in the garbage can

I’d love to read your pieces! Please link them down below if you decide to give this prompt a try :)
Have a good day/night!

Stereotype Prompt

2
Your professor is extremely eccentric, an experimentalist known for some very interesting assignments. But nothing could have prepared you for this.

You are required to live a whole day as your stereotype. This project makes up 60% of your grade, so if you do poorly, you’ll probably fail the class. 

How do you spend your day?

• mystifiedtulip

re: ty for your opinion! but I will still stand by mine. I think the that although calling on people is to make sure that people understand the material, it isn’t really necessarily the best way to make people feel comfortable in the class. Also, for the assigning partners thing, I did mention that if were ready then we can choose different people whom we haven’t really gotten to know yet. I’d think that it is more comfortable that way, and that once people have further adapted into the classroom, then they’ll be more likely to choose not only their friends. Though I respect your ideas!

Oh my goodness, this is an incredible prompt. I am so going to do this. Soon. I hope. Did you come up with this?