Rohan’s Defender

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*
Peeta Mellark’s girl (9-24-20)

How’s everyone?

Photograph

18
The small paper square is

Nostalgia 

So many

Memories

A moment captured in

All of its perfect, spontaneous 

Happiness

The good times that I can 

Hold in my palm

Beauty preserved 

Light displayed 

Time forever frozen still

Love

Laughter

And life

Precious time

Locked in an

Image

You can keep me 

Inside your pocket

Or in the necklace 

You got when you were

Sixteen

A photograph

A silhouette 

A time when everything was

Perfect

This is inspired by one of my favorite songs: Photograph by Ed Sheeran. I took a few of the actual lines too! Check out Boyce Avenue’s cover version of the song. It’s so good! Also, I’m sorry to you amazing friends who read my fan fiction, but I don’t think I’m going to get the next chapter done today! Sorry!! But you know how it is. Thank you all! :)

• Bhavya's Treasure

'Time forever frozen still' wow!
    Photographs transport us momentarily into the world in which we existed once and still wish to go back!
    Yesterday only I was going through my mom's childhood album and your poem stirred the emotions!! <33

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Putting it in mine now! XD Also, to your sister, "What are names for other pairings you've come up with? And what would you do for Leaf and Cordelia (or Lia)?"

• ~madeline~

Re: High school is pretty nice. I'm in 10th grade, but I'm doing online school this year after going to public school last year. Online school is a little boring, but I guess I'll deal with it. And it gives me more time to do stuff on WtW!!

• Abrianna

Re: Oh, cool, I'm not so much a Sheeran fan as I am Capaldi or Louis Tomlinson fan.:) I'm going to get my bangs cut now, so yikes! I've never had bangs b4..

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

Replying: Ok. Congrats! I'll check out the collab soon! ;)

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Any type of sweets is perfect! And those names are AWESOME!! XD Your sister should create her own fashion brand. Team Geeta for the WIN!!! XD

• Abrianna

Re: Thanks so much! Oh do you like Ed Sheeran?

• ~madeline~

Re: That's great!! Are you liking high school? My favorite subject is probably math. It would be English, except that some of the things we do I don't like as much. I don't have a bible study in school, but that sounds really fun!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: YASSS!!! MATCHING TEES!!! AND we can STUFF ourselves with COTTON CANDY and ALL SORTS OF SWEETS!!! XD

• ~madeline~

Re: I'm so glad you're doing well!! BTW, what grade are you in? What is your favorite subject?

• ~madeline~

Re: Awe thanks!! I'm doing okay, how are you? School has been pretty good, but I'm a little bored. The covid cases in my state are starting to peak for the first time so I'm hoping that everyone can stay safe. How are you? How is Zi? Is school going okay for you?

• Livsnjutare

re: I just found out im next!! Finally!!
    :D

• Livsnjutare

re: aw! ur so sweet, my mom is going to check to make sure that we didn't miss them call my name...

• Livsnjutare

re: yep... still waiting, lol

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Wow! I love that song, too!
    Re: HOW ABOUT AN AMUSEMENT PARK??? XD

re (to your P.S) awww you are too sweet hahaha. srsly tho that means a lot :)

Oh my word this is gorgeous! i love that song too!!
    re: hehe i don't want to spoil anything but you are guessing along the right lines. I don't wanna make it seem too obvious tho--i want it to build like a growing friendship. Is it going to fast?

• ~madeline~

Re: Thanks so much!! Also, love your new PfP... Does it have any cool significance?

• katnissromanoff

Oh my gosh I love this!! I also really like that song, and I thought you did a great job with the poem.
    Re: Aw thank you so much!! :)

• (sk)eyesofocher

Re: so basically I have to learn how to do better poetry. I was wondering if anyone on here had any tips or anything I could useee

You know, I thought these words started sounding familiar... as soon as I began reading, this wave of nostalgia and aching hit me. I can picture it, I can feel it, and I can hear the laughter captured in that photo, whatever it is.
    Re: I'm incredibly glad that I could bring something good to you today! That is one of me ultimate life goals, like the quote on the profile. ;) Here's to many more convos, comments, and general excitement!

• (sk)eyesofocher

awww I keep this song so close to my heart... Imma go cry now I love this song and this writing is perfect. Question.... I have to do "goals" for my charter school and it's poetry. I was wondering if you could help with that.... Just wanted to ask XD

• beth r.

so good!!
    re: hey! thanks so much for the sweet comments! lol im fine

• Jasmine khawar

Re: aw! Thanks :)

• Jasmine khawar

Re: yeah, but for the first time XD

• Jasmine khawar

Re: EXAMS ARE GOING ON! but they kindly gave us two day's rest XD

oh love that song! love this poem too! ahhh, nostalgia is so sad and sweet and well, nostalgic. <3

• Jasmine khawar

I love this :D <3

"How’s everyone?" So sweet of you to ask that. I'm good ^u^

• ~madeline~

Ack!! this is so good!!! And I saw the title and legit started singing Photograph. Such a good song!!! I'm doing pretty well! I'm ready for Christmas break... Already XD