Tayyaba

Pakistan

7-August
18
"LEO"
ENFJ-T
I have a little world, full of dreams

What you seek is within you, if only you reflect.
~Hazrat Ali.

GALAXIESS!!

11
Did you know?
There are 200 billion galaxies in the universe. But, i am usually.........most of the times, confused in all these names.
Universe/galaxies/milky way.....and many many more.
But lets just talk about the galaxies..
I don't know what the galaxy exactly is, i never get its concept no matter how many times i would read its definition.
The google definition says,"A galaxy is a huge collection of gas, dust, and billions of stars and their solar systems, all held together by gravity".
So does it mean that EARTH is also in the galaxy,
Or not?....and again the google says,"We live on a planet called Earth that is part of our solar system. But where is our solar system? It’s a small part of the Milky Way Galaxy".
So our galaxy is named as "milky way". Are we suppose to call it Milky way only? or milky way galaxy..........
I wonder what do we call the rest and I wonder where are these rest of the 199 billion galaxies.
My question is........is this galaxy, that is called the milky way in the universe or universe is something else??
And what i think is that, galaxy is actually present in the universe, instead all the galaxies are present in the universe.
Then i opened the google again and this is what i got,"The universe is all of space and time and their contents, including planets, stars, galaxies, and all other forms of matter and energy".
So i got to a conclusion that our galaxy which consists of our planet and other planets, stars, comets, sun, moon and many other such things, and the other 199 billion galaxies are present in the entire universe.
But wait if there are 200 billion galaxies so i wonder, would there be any  creature other than us in the other galaxies????

• September 8, 2021 - 6:04am (Now Viewing)

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

i love the stars so much lol, actually taking an astronomy class-
    re:ty!!

• -bellabean-

Woah definitely staying up to think about this one. Loved it!

• Huba Huba

Woahhhhhh this is mind blowing
    Really cool though

• JonesyL123

This just made me stare at the ceiling for five mins questioning everything Keep up the good work :)

• tas (yellowbrickrd)

mind blown type beat

• woven_moth

Re: YES nature and biology nerds unite lol
    Honestly though, it's so interesting

owah... cool to think about. and kinda scary. but cool

Omg it's so amazing to think about this! Like we're so tiny compared to everything around us!! I mean there could be MANY different creatures out there!