ava09 (sorta back)

17|She/Her|Slytherin|HP|Star Wars|Marvel|LOTR|Madam Secretary|Umbrella Academy|Classic Novels|Journals|Barns and Noble|Soccer|The PL|Manchester United|USWNT|Music|Taylor Swift|Law|Violin|Food|Hopeless Romantic

hi. <3

why i write

PROMPT: Why I Write

15

i write because if i didn't i would explode.

i write because it's an outlet for my emotions.

i write because it's better to write it down than shout it.

i write because words are powerful.

i write to make other people feel.

i write to make myself feel.

i write because i can.

i write for the people who can't.

i write to share my story and the stories i create.

i write because i have so much to say and writing allows me to say it.

• BriRiley

I Agree! I can relate to this very well. :)

i feel this so much! you perfectly capture how it feels to write. ALso i have no idea how i missed this XD im catching p on all your pieces i missed rn

• mystifiedtulip

wowowowowow, this is stunning! love the reason as to why you write---i agree with everything here!

re: oop---canada weather is kinda predictable, i mean, it's always cold here anyway! (except for the summer obviously!) haha and yes, i always say to myself that i'm just going to take a very "short" break, but it happens to turn into longer than what i said it would be. anyways, lololol glad you're taking a break too! :D

• crystalline•galaxies

re: i just realized that i never replied to your comment... i'm so glad that i helped at least a little bit! if you ever need to ask anything else, i'm always here.

• Tushar Mandhan

re: I was lowkey inspired by 'it's nice to have a friend'

• Tushar Mandhan

re: yeah i too would like to break that rule lol. i was kinda based on a story and i was sorta in mood so XD
    i love taylor and yes folklore is definitely the best!!!<3 Well more than love, she inspires me to write :P

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aw thank you! Haha, it’s fine! XD I’m well thank you! Peeta is great, we’ve been chilling this morning! XD Also, I’m so glad you can relate! Hmmm....... I think I imagine you with dark hair and green eyes, medium height, longish eyelashes, a nice smile... lol, that sounds kinda specific! Idk why but my brain kinda just pictures things!! XD

• Rohan’s Defender

How is Draco, XD?

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: heyo, Ava! How are you doing?

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

My new story: A game of two truths and a lie chapter 1 is out!!! Chapter 2 and possibly 3 should be out today too!!!!!

• crystalline•galaxies

re: what if you really played with the strangeness of the maid's behaviour? like, you could really have so much fun making her seem off to a point, but only enough to make the other characters kind of suspicious in the back of their minds. they know something's off about her, but they can't quite put a finger on it until it's too late and the daughter is dead. you could also make the father seem like a really, really smart character, therefore making the fact that he missed the whole entire incident just that much creepier. is that helpful at all?

• crystalline•galaxies

re: yes, that’s a fantastic storyline! it’s very chilling and creepy. it sounds pretty good to me so far, and i’m not quite so sure how to add to it... what kind of changes are you wanting to make? (also, don’t worry about leaving me hanging; i was inactive for a bit as well. life gets crazy so don’t feel the need to apologize at all!)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yeah, you should!! :) I hope we can talk more soon! <3

• Rohan’s Defender

*have to*

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you! Welp, it was reallyyyyy weird! Idk, I’m just not used to it I guess! But I’m glad you’re well. I am too, thank you for asking! I always love hearing from you! And you’ve never been to Sonic?! You hav ego try their pretzels! XD

Re: Thank you that means a lot <3

• Rohan’s Defender

How are you Ava?

• Rohan’s Defender

Yes yes yes I agree!! Love this!

re: ooh, cool! yah, i have to read more stuuuff! p+p is so freaking funny and mrs. bennett should have her own spinoff show lol! yeah, lizzy is such a strong character and i love it. the only other austen I've read is northanger abbey which is okay. anne is great, too! I've only read the 1st book, but want to read more. my reading list is like a mile long at this point.... anyway you have to check out the anne show on Netflix! it's called anne with an e and is so relatable and awesome and it's just so amazing to see your fav kindred spirit come to life, ya' know? if you like the author, check out the emily of new moon series. my fav series ever, really! the 2nd book is the best. anyway rn i'm reading leaves of grass by walt whitman and it is a collection of poems that are phenomenal. oh another rec is little women! amazing and makes me cryyyy so much! the movie, too. gosh i love it. i could keep going but then i would be spamming so goodbye for now! <3

yes, totally agree with everything here! love how simple yet impactful it is. also you like classic novels? yay, me too! i love austen and bronte and montgomery. how bout you? keep writing! <3

• AJ - Izzy

It's simple, but so so powerful. It's true, and also absolutely love the first line; not only captivating, but relatable. Very :)