dream02

Animals > Humans
I may post a lot. Just because I'm bored and writing is my life.
Why does putting me down make you feel better?
If you should ever ask how many times you've crossed my mind, I'd say once. Cause you came into my mind and never left

OMIGOSH y'all! 50 followers!?!?! Y'all are amazing! <3
Breathe. Believe. Dream. Be kind.
Never let anyone take your passion away.
Writing and poetry are my escapes from reality.
Follow, I'll (most likely) follow back.
Racism, homophobia, and other prejudice isn't needed!
take that you dancing by Jason derulo, Smaller Than This by Sara Kays, and Not Ready For Love by Kim Caputo are my current songs on repeat in the mental asylum also known as my brain......

Your eyes, are my stars. Your smile, my sun. Your love, my purpose.

Forever a hopeless romantic......

My feet are on the ground but my head is high in the clouds....

"Loving you is a crime of which I shall never repent." - Sor Juana

How do i get over rejection

5
How. How can you change your mind so fast. How can you move on so quickly.
I said I'd rather a definite answer instead of mixed signals, but can I take that back?
Can I go back to before? When we would laugh and joke about whatever.
When we'd say flirty things and not catch feelings.......
Amy suggestions? *insert laughing face here* *insert crying faces here*

• Fabiana250

You know... I was dealing with this kind of situation like three months ago, and believe me when I say I felt so bad it physically hurt. But I think the best thing you can do (which I guess is pretty obvious and repetitive and you must've heard this thousands of times) is to accept that things can't changed. It is what it is. And I know it sucks when someone makes feel so special and suddenly they tell you they don't want anything with you or that they don't like you (the guy I liked did the exact same thing I mentioned above) but that's life. Just keep in mind you're amazing the way you are and that someone much better is arriving, someone's who's really going to appreciate you and who's going to be completely in love with you. I know we don't know each other but I hope this helped somehow. If you ever need to talk, I'm always available because no one should be alone in this sort of situation. I hope you're doing better <3

• em wilder

take a walk, talk to someone, listen to sad/hopeful music, take a warm shower. it will be okay eventually. :D <3

• mooncake

Awww this is such a sentimental piece of work. I hope you're feeling alright, they obviously don't deserve your gorgeous self! I mean, only someone in the wrong space of mind would turn down you and your talent. You'll find someone so much better than them someday, I promise you!