Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

Go and check out
Tushar Mandhan, or else I will steal your chocolates :P I don't have words for him.
Pure heart, Mishthi Sharma, V-Rose and EliathRose
----------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READING; THEY MEAN A LOT TO ME
----------------------------------
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING INFORMATIVE PIECE
https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/187
---------------------------------
"Paper is more patient than man" ~ Anne Frank
“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”-John Green
“And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.”-Stephen Chbosky
“I want you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be.”- Lady Bird
“I am a mess"-Elio

chilly night and overthinking

10
Just tasting the saline drops as the sweep on my lens and agony touching the tip of my mouth. I hope to dissolve some glitter in tears and make them stardust in night light. Moon staired the magical potion of insomnia into my ears. The evanescent tik toc adding to the strange silence. Rubbing my feet, shivering and wondering

• October 26, 2020 - 2:40am (Now Viewing)

• bookmagic

How do you make such simple things sound like phenomenons of nature?! How do you do it?!

re: don't we all! timothee is amazing! but soarsie.... she is phenomenal! her acting is wow and the chemistry she has with her fellow actors. gosh, love it! <3

• anemoia by a thread

the imagery, the way you string words together—like magic

• Cosmogyral

sometimes you're just wandering rather than wondering, but when overthinking, you never move, and that the most important thing to remember in the dead of night.

wow-- so much imagery. it is beautiful! i also totally relate to this. i wrote something called "thoughts at 3 in the morning" which is kinda like this, but less vivid and less poetic. and.... lady birdddd! i love it so much and the quote in your message board. so relatable and the acting is mesmerizing. I've actually never watched the full movie-- just clips. I've the screenplay 5 times though.... hehe yeah. well, i hope you feel better and don't overthink that much. <3 <3 <3

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

I admit, you are overthinking XD

• Jasmine khawar

I don't have words to describe that how beautiful this is!! Imagery is spectacular.
    Wow wow wow!!! I love it. Wish I could like this a hundred times <3