(sk)eyesofocher

"I know a place where the bruised and broken
Live like the kings and the queens of tragedy."

hey! It's ya 'obbit, lin.
We're all mad here.
she/her....? (I'll get back to you on that.)
~14~
we stan succulents names Gerard Way here.
we stan a lot of things.
including you, dear reader.

I've made it (footnotes:))

18
I've made it here
Not there or where
I've made it here 
I could be anywhere! 

I could be a chef 
or a dancer 
or an artist 
But I am here!

I could be on Tumblr 
Or a blog 
or even on Instagram 
But I am here! 

I could have a million readers 
reading my voice 
but instead I have one hundred, 
and I love them even more. 

The Hundred gave me a chance
A chance to grow and find new things 
They saw a spark in me 
And took a chance. 

So I treasure them as a family, 
The Hundred that brought me home. 
I treasure them like family 
And I know that I am home. 
AHHHHHH I have 100 followers. I can't believe it. I want to thank so many people, and I know that some won't even see this, but imma thank you anyway, because you deserve it. 
Karma's_Coming, who entertains me on Pinterest with DEH fan art. 
SunV, who is filled with endless Harry Potter facts. 
beth r, who is on hiatus until Monday but still need recognition. You are amazing, and good luck on the tests!
Ghoulgirl2020 (#Queenie's Halloween | I have been called Cool before if you know what I mean) ;), who is amazing in everyday. Thanks for being here:)
mindfruit (brainsssfruit), who is an absolutely amazing writer, but doesn't post amazingly often. You are amazing, good sir. don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 
~Zoe N~, who is an amazing help with figuring out how to end a novel. And TFIOS for the win, Zoe! 
Paisley Blue, who, like mindfruit, does not post often but is an amazing writer, cheerleader and poet. 
Tomb of Jade (#spookified), who is an amazing person and everyone needs to employ as an illustrator. 
Rohan’s Defender, who is an amazing, and I mean amazing, friend. How's Peeta doing, Eden?
FantasyOtter12, who blesses this website with his poetry and kindness. 
journal.screams (#Queenie's Halloween), who is always open to talk about Umbrella Academy. I'll save you a peanut and marshmallow sandwich. 
just isa m., who needs to be given all the waffles in the world, and with the best Maple syrup, for her kindness and laughs. 
dream02, who is my apprentice in throwing books at boyfriend/girlfriends that need common sense. 
There's too many people to thank. So to you all: ​may your lights never die and your feet touch the stars, mellonen. 
​I guess this means you must endure me a bit longer *winks*

• October 24, 2020 - 12:08am (Now Viewing)

• Rohan’s Defender

I just don’t want to be on there if I won’t have time to really be on there much. You know?

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: hey, Lin! How are you? Thank you for checking in! I’m well! So about the hangout: I’d really love to be in there with you, but we’re been really busy this time of year, and my plate is already really full. I really appreciate the invite; it means so much that you want me on there. And I’m not saying no, because I’d still love to when I get a chance and things slow down. So maybe I can in a couple week or so, whenever I get a bit more time? Of course I’ll still be talking on here (I wouldn’t just leave ya’ hanging my sister!) But I know you understand. Thank you again so much though. :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thanks! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aww awesome! Mine is December 18th! And also, I’ll let you know tomorrow about the chat thing!! Thank you again! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yess!! And BTw, I just saw that you’re almost 14! When’s your b-day?

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: haha, yeah! XD I’m glad you can laugh about it! I’m not sure if I should ever go back there... XD But hey, pretzels! XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: okay cool! Thank you so much!! I’ll let you know!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: okay, that sounds so fun!! Thank you so much! I’ll talk to them and let you know! And I do have an email. Also, is anyone else in my bio on there? I’m just curious.

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aww thank you so much!! You are sis west! I have to ask my parents later tonight, and I’ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much!! BTW, I’ve never used that before. What’s it like?

• ~Zoe N~

YAYAY!!!!! Congrats!! You are such an amazing writer, here is to another hundred *clinks tea to the computer* (Yes, I'm having tea, its 8 degrees below zero here and there is a foot of snow, haha) I'm so happy to know you, <3

• ChocolateKiwi

Congrats!!!!

Awww this is so sweet. Your shoutout made me blush ;) you are too sweet and im glad to know you (a little at least). You are a talented writers. Here's to the next 100 followers *raises champagne glass of apple juice*

Chapter 19 of Traitors and Rebels is out!!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: oh okay. Hmmm...... does it have to rhyme? Rhyming is hard, but it makes it really interesting to read. I would say write from the heart and let yourself be inspired. It sounds cheesy, but I’ve done it enough to know that thoughts will eventually come to you if you wait and think long enough. If you are actually looking for more info on the poetry patterns and whatnot (I.e. the grammatical aspects of poetry) I use a very thorough grammar book that addresses poetry some too. It’s from Rod and Staff publishers. I can get the title for you if that’s what you are looking for, but if you are just wanting some tips from a lover of poetry, I don’t know exactly what to say. Usually it just kinda comes to me. Do you have any specific subjects to write about?

• queenie

re: IKR PERCY JACKSON IS GREAT

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you!! Goals? I’m happy to help, what do you what to do?

• Busssy.Beee

YAYAYAYAY!!! You did it!! Keep going!! Love ya! <3<3<3

re: oh that is cool! thanks for telling me. gotta read LOTR now...

• acrosstheuniverse28

Awwww, congrats! You definitely deserve it!

also... what is mellonen? is that a character, author, idea, dream, something else? honestly it/they sound like they could be anything or anyone. plz let me know!

• happygiggles

CONGRATS ON 100! Go you!!!

P.s. I swear I used to follow you, my laptop has been strange lately, oopsie! But I fixed it now so we're all good! Also, I love the poem! ((:

• Livsnjutare

CONGRATULATIONS!!
    you definitely deserve 100!

ooh yeah! so glad you made it to 100-- you deserve each and every one of us! i can't wait to read more of your writing and get to know you a bit better. *sending virtual hugs and smiling so much right now* <3 <3 <3

• beth r.

LINDY!
    100 girl i'm so proud i can't rn
    *throws cake at you*
    yes i'd like some chocolate cake in celebration bc you*claps* are *claps* a QUEEN!
    thanks for the shout out >3

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aww cool!! He says he bet it looks amazing! Also, I’m doing well thank you! Hi, Ced! What has he been up to? :)

awwww this is so sweet!!! Happy 100!!! :)) i cant wait to keep reading all your amazing writing!!
    re: awww thank you dear! I'm so glad you liked my piece <33 :)

• Rohan’s Defender

How are you today, sis? :)

• Wisp

Congratulations on 100! I'm so happy for you and your achievement! :)

Yay! Congrats on 100 Lindy! Keep it up Mellon!

Also, I never asked, what's your Elvish name?

And thank you so much!

• mindfruit (hiatus)

Re: Teaching F'Otter is a must. And as for me losing? In your dreams XD

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Aw you're so kind <33 congrats on 100!!

Congrats!
    Re: thanks, i really do treasure all feedback! your profile is awesome, btw. hobbits are great.

• mindfruit (hiatus)

Re: Oh, I see. I'll probably read Tolkien one of these days (I started the Hobbit a few years ago but failed dramatically and I haven't picked it up since. Maybe LOTR will be different for me). And you're welcome! We definitely need to find a way to play Ticket to Ride together in the future.

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: neither am I specifically, but I do like that one a lot!! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: haha, cool! Kay, we’ll go with Safe and Sound! ;) And have you heard Eyes Open? It’s Taylor and I loveee it!

• mindfruit (hiatus)

YESS!! ~blows noisemaker~ Congrats on reaching 100 followers! You should be very proud of yourself. Thanks for the shoutout, it means a lot to me :) Keep on writing, and here's to 100+ more! (btw, I don't think I've ever asked you what "Mellon" is)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: lol! If I could remember to set the timer than maybe.....
    But yesss partyyyy! What are some of your fave songs? *turns on disco ball and plays 21 Pilots Level of Concern*

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: Aww! :) I’m so glad I know you on here!!! :)
    Also, I told him, and he’s going to fix a cake (he probablyyyy would not want one I made! XD) We’ll send some over to you tho! Time to party!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

YAYYYY CONGRATSSS!!! *confettttiiiiiiii* Lindy, you are AMAZING!!! THANK YOU for the shoutout!!!! You’re so sweet and it means so much to me! Peeta is great (he says congratulations too, but in a much more level-headed way than me ‘cause I’m about to start dancing!) But you are amazing and I hope you get many many more followers, Mellon! Much love to you, my sister! <3

• ~madeline~

CONGRATS!!!!!!
    *blows party horn*