almost flora kane

my pen name is flora kane. i'm a slytherin, infp-t, christian, and generally insane. joined 3.30.2018.

~ will do reviews on request ~

currently hoping i don't lose anyone else.

would the constellations approve of you? why or why not?

let's travel to pluto

6
nasa send me off.
i want to watch the world burn
on mars. 
maybe,
if the constellations approve,
you can come too. 

~f
i'm want to write something impactful so so bad. this is what i got:P i'm hoping to try to write something a bit longer and harder to understand asap.

oh it's just so lovely *sighs with enjoyment*

• Rachaelgrace

Lovely :)

Re: Eek thank you!

TAKE ME WITH YOU!! haha I hope I'm approved :) I love this!

re: haha thanks i try ;) honestly, i love the simplicity of this <33

the constellations would look at me and sigh. they'd see the way i hide my glow, the clothes i shroud myself with so no one can see it. but they'd also see the beam of light from inside. they'd see my potential. and so maybe they'd wave me along, urging me to shed the skin of a scared little girl and become one of them--a star. i'd watch you from the edges of the galaxy and smile.

Your work doesn't have to be confusing to be good, and this piece is proof of that! *also sings mean girls* Idk if the constellations would approve of me lol. Maybe.

ooh, cool idea and i it is very powerful. simple. but powerful. i think that maybe you could expand on why you want to "go to mars and see the world burn." other than that, this is awesome. as for the question in the footnote... i don't know. i don't know a lot of things, though. maybe. i try to be elusive and powerful and i have my secrets, yet i want to be understood. like dem constellations.... anyway... <3 <3 <3