AJ - Izzy

How to write all of me in less than 10 seconds?

Hmm, let me think... how about DREAMER?

Yup. That works.

Uh, if you're reading this, and you know who you are... do you like it?
I mean every single word :)

Dented Dreams

He's the kind of guy who makes a dent in your dreams. 

Dawn to dusk, dreams linger on my mind, entangled in the soft curtain of a drowsy night.
The moment my eyes lift open, I reach for the blue pen and locked journal. Tell me all your secrets, it whispers, all your pain and sorrow, joys and smiles, those special to you. Tell me it all. 
A friend without a voice for judgment. Keeping in it's precious folds stories of a boy without a single avaricious cell in his body. A boy without a single drop of imperfection; or more so, imperfections turned perfect in my eyes. 

My dreams. The dreams turned to words, trapped in a quiet friend made of rough paper and thick layers of ink. 
Night, after night, after night, there he is. In the subconscious, deep in the blankets of the mind.  
Smiling with that great big smile of his,
Laughing with those green kaleidoscope eyes of his, brighter than all the stars in the sky, 
Caring with the biggest heart of gold I could possibly know,
Dent after dent, memory after memory,
he's there. 

Dreams, forever dented. 
Regret, my mind stubbornly wonders, afraid of pain and heartache, will you regret it?
Nah, 
the heart muses confidently, stay strong. It'll be worth it, I promise. 
But what if, the mind persists, trembling with fear, what if it's not worth it?
The heart smiles with the withering wisdom of old age. A young heart, but an old romantic.
Don't be afraid, she comforts the mind with the strong hold of a loving figure, you know how much you care for him. As does he. 
The mind continues to wander, but the heart holds steady. What If's... dissolving.
The dreams continue. 

It's a good dent
A memory, a smile, a musical laughter. 
A reality. 

One you wouldn't trade for the world. 

Title: Doodleninja
Well, yeah, I might have had someone in mind while I was writing this... :)
Thank you for the great title! I was looking through the other titles you'd give, and saw this, and didn't give it a second thought; ya'll are curing the writers block! Thank you, thank you very very much, I appreciate every single one of you <3

• WordsSpeakLouder

Your writing is beautiful.

• Abrianna

Re: haha that's funny. :)

• Abrianna

Oh this is so perfect and perfect. "Blue pen and locked journal" that is so relatable save I use black pens, but really though, those are such great friends. Great job!

this is simply stunning. So gorgeous <3 very meaningful and you can tell its heartfelt :)

this is absolutely stunning! wow, i'm amazed... your diction is beautiful and your imagery is ethereal!! <33 wonderful piece!

• D.B.Quaginn

This is beautiful! I love the imagery here; it makes me feel all of this again.

On a personal note: I completely agree with your heart. In general, the heart is smarter than the brain, because if you try, yes, you may have regrets, but you'll always have memories; but if you don't, regrets will be all you have. Hold on to what you have!

• Doodleninja

First off, glad my title ideas could spark inspiration! And secondly, OH MY GOSH THIS IS GORGEOUS. Your vocabulary is just so delicious and paints such an ethereal, dreamy image. Love that repeated phrase "He's the kind of guy who makes a dent in your dreams."
    I can tell you're very sincere in this piece, and it's so sweet. Amazing work :D

• happygiggles

This is so wholesome! ( i think i used that term correctly?) Anyways, it's beautiful! :D

• Sakura_Fire

Amazing story! I love the small details you put in this, it really emphasizes the writing!

• Rohan’s Defender (Rudolph’s Defender #holidayvibes)

Wow!