SunV

est. 11/10/19

history has its eyes on you.

Okay, firstly, Happy Halloween (It's already Halloween where I live)! I hope everyone is safe at home, and not planning on trick or treating, because that right there is a lot of exposure. If you are planning on going, please be careful!

I'm not going for trick or treating, I'm celebrating in a different way. What are you guys doing this year?

I have no words to describe this feeling (Footnotes!)

23
I was a little thirteen year old,
When I found a place where I belong.

Loving people, a whole community,
Where nothing I wrote was right or wrong.

They gave me feedback on my horrendous work,
And I found some beautiful works too.

And so, to everyone who's read my writing,
I just wanted to say, thank you.
Okay.... this is a huge day. 200 followers! I really can't believe it! I remember begging one of my friends in March to just create an account and follow me, so that I could hit the ten followers mark XD. And now... Well I really wanted to tell y'all how much I love you and I look up to every one of you. A few people I feel blessed to have met on this site (There's no order, I'm just going in order of when you followed me, because that's most convenient for me to paste the links):

mia_:): Okay, so I know we don't interact much, but I wanted to say that I looked up to you, and still do. You're thirteen(!) and you've written over 200 pieces, which is an amazing feat! I really love you work! Keep writing!

Writing4Life: Hey Ruth! You're competition was the first one I ever entered, and it gave me the confidence to write so much more! And it's really crazy to think that the competition you held was for thirty followers, and now you have way more than a hundred thirty followers! I love your work (Which goes without saying) and I hope you continue writing here for many years to come.

Samina: Samina! Okay, so where to start: When I first joined this site, you had been on it for about half a year already, and yet you were already so good at writing! At that point of time, I looked up to you, and having you like or comment on one of my pieces brought me to cloud 9. It's been such a pleasure knowing you, reading your works, and just everything in general! You're a really great writer, and a really great person too!

Ghoulgirl2020: I didn't know you very well until recently, but I've always been reading your work. Your Cedric+Hermione story is amazing, and I loved it, which is actually really weird, because I tend not to read works here that come out in chapters, and nor do I like Hermione paired with anyone other than Ron, and to some extent Harry. But I loved it, and I remember the shock I had when I couldn't find it XD. All your other pieces of writing are amazing too!

LindytheDarkRaven (#Spookified): I mean, where do I start? Firstly, I love your Profile Picture and your Username. Secondly, you are such an amazing writer! Your piece for the speech writing competition hit me so hard, and I keep going back to it when I need to get rid of negative thoughts. Oh! And your poems are so nice to read through! 

Tomb of Jade (#spookified): Once again, I don't know you very well, but I would like to think that we bonded over the love of redheaded female leads XD. But seriously, your Grocery Aisle romance is amazing, and I just realised there are two parts, so I shall be on my way to read the second part after I finish this :)

Bhavya's Treasure (Bewitching Tombstone #Queenie's Halloween): My WtW elder sister! Your feedback and reviews are so helpful, and I'm really disappointed that you only have a little more than a year left on this site :( But I shall enjoy the time I have with you. Thank you so much for everything! And Sanskrit is a tough, but amazing language!

V-Rose: Again, I don't know you that well yet, but (This might be a little weird) I'm completely in love with your prefect essay, and you deserve that post! Other than that, everything else you write is amazing, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

haunted.by.words (#queenie's halloween): Okay, you joined recently, but we bonded over the love of Harry Potter, and I'm really glad that I met you when you were only starting out here, because one day, you're going to have countless followers, and then I can say, "I knew her before she was famous!"

cSpark: The same thing goes for you, I'm really really glad I found you, you're writing is amazing and I love reading it all!

A shoutout to a few others: Smruti Swarupa Mahapatralochnessiesci-Fi~Zoe N~Huba Hubamindfruit (brainsssfruit)madeline3.14159beth r.FantasyOtter12varsh.da.potatodovetreesbirthdaycandlesSanjana SunilkumarChocolateKiwiqueenie hawthorneamazing graceCrazyNinjaKid.

Once again, I am so thankful to have all of you in my life, and I know there are so many others I couldn't include, but know that you have ever even opened any of my pieces, that's more than enough for me. I love this website so much, and I love all of you guys too :)

• November 1, 2020 - 2:20am (Now Viewing)

• anemoia by a thread

also, i saw that you love red headed female leads... do you, by any chance, like anne of green gables? i recently started book 2 of the series, and i LOVE anne so much.

• anemoia by a thread

Congratulations! Aw, I got a shout-out! And it made me laugh. Yeah, sure... when I'm "famous." XD Who knows, though? And I'm really glad that you found me right away and guided me in the right directions, gave me tips for WtW. Thanks ;)
    And any Potterhead is a friend of mine. Your pieces are so enjoyable, and I hope you keep writing and inspiring all of your days. (does that sound creepy or is it just me?)

• Starcatcher

congrates, you def deserve it!

re: #dreams of autumn is a username challenge started by anemoia & lattes (formally haunted.by.words). here is a link to the challenge: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/199287/version/406485
    let me know if it works! <3

I am continuing my heartbreak series! Here is the link to the second part!

• Jasmine khawar

Aww! Girl congratulations!!!! You deserve it! So happy for you :D

Wow! 200 followers in a little less than a year! Congratulations! And your work is not horrendous, I love your writing!

• Samina

Congratulations!!!!! You deserve each one fo them. I wish you all the best for your future, which I know is bright!

• Pavithra C.P

OH MY GOD! CONGRATS!!!!
    Your writing is so inspiring and wonderful!! <3<3
    Ukw, u were the first person I found was Indian over here XDXD
    Congrats my Indian frnd!! :)))

OH MY WORD CONGRATS!! 200!!! THAT IS CRAZY!
    Seriously--congrats *raises champagne glass full of apple juice* kudos to you SunV. Your writing is inspiring. Thank you so much for the shout out--you are so sweet <3

• Bhavya's Treasure

Congratulations SunV! *o*
    And thank you for the shout out! When I had first seen/read your work, I was in total awe to meet such a fine Potterhead. :D
    Yay, happy halloween!
    I'm curled up in my blanket and thinking whether I should come out now or wait for another hour. XD

• (sk)eyesofocher

CONGRATS SUNV! WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUU

I'm SOOOO happy for you!!! Congrats! You're amazing!!!! :)

*Sprinkling confetti over your head* YAY!! Congrats!!

• journal.scribbles

Re: I found your account and sent a buddy request to you. If you go to the buddies section, you can approve or decline my request. There's also a chat feature there but it doesn't notify you so it's kinda inconvenient to use. :)

• lochnessie

:0000 !!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    OH MY G O O D N E S S
    and re: i am BACK!

• journal.scribbles

Re: (again, sorry) I just realized that I never thanked you! Thank you so much for filling out the form! Your answers were super helpful, especially for Raison D’Être. I really appreciate the honesty. <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Congratulations!!!!! *throws confetti*

• journal.scribbles

Congrats!!! You're such a talented and creative writer and this is such a sweet piece. Happy Halloween! (even though it's still Halloween Eve? here :) )

Re: That's great! I'm excited but also kinda nervous... wow, there's less than 24 hrs left for you. Do you have a NaNo account so we can buddy?

Congrats!! Love your writing <33

• ~madeline~

Congrats!!!!!! You deserve it all the way and more!!!! Im so proud of you! For Halloween I'm probably going yo eat a lot of candy and play games with my fam cause like ya said it's not super safe to go out right now :) bit I still gotta wait for tommorow it's still the 30th here... XD

• Abigail Faith

Lol! That's great! It's just a hobby for me, too. I'm actually surprised you weren't completely weirded out by it! Most people say I'm crazy! :D

• happygiggles (not as active anymore)

Congratulations!! * virtual socially- distanced hugs * So proud of you!!!

• Anna_19

Congratulations! If i knew you, in person, i would probably buy you a balloon, but i guess i can't. Still, good job, that's way more than i have. And you're writing is amazing. Keep writing!

Congrats of u lationssss! You deserve ech and every one of us! 200 is amazing! Keep on writing! ANd to answer your question about Halloween, i will be going to a park and eating candy and hanging out sort of i guess. Well love your writing! <3<3<3

• Abigail Faith

Another yodeler!! Yay! I wish yodeling was more common, it's so much fun! :)

• doodleninja

Hey! Congrats on 200 followers, that's amazing!! Hope to see you and your wonderful writing for many more months to come!

• pyrrhic

Congratulations!! you are such a talented writer and totally deserve it! :))

• ChocolateKiwi

Congrats!!!