birthdaycandles

Ireland

Just an 18 yr old aspiring to be something like a living, walking (and writing) hug.

-Joined Sept 2019-

thank you :D

If they only knew...

20

Do you think if the sun knew it was a star it would twinkle at night?
Would the clouds flow in rivers if they knew they were just water in the sky?
Wouls the rocks yawn and creak if they knew they were as old as the earth?
Do you think people would really smile if they knew how much they were loved?

Briefly can I just say thank you for 115 followers? I didn’t celebrate 100 because of the new guidelines and also I don’t really see followers as an achievement, a follow doesn’t substitute for someone actually reading and commenting on your work! But thank you anyway to those who read my pieces! I’ve published 50+ now!! That’s my real achievement I think, but all of your lovely comments are what got me here. Thank you all, so much.

• October 22, 2020 - 4:04am (Now Viewing)

• Bhavya's Treasure

Okay, so, à is for low tone and á is for high. Thanks to Google! XD

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: Thank you for telling me about á (fada)
    I'm wondering what's the difference between à and á. Will check on Google. :D
    It must be a giggling sight to see happy giggles giggling. XDD
    She is such a sweet funny soul!

Yes, don't worry. I understand you, Dearbhlá. Take as much time as you need. I'm in no hurry.
    And a very big ALL THE BEST for everything!! :D

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: Yes, I feel the same about reviews and sometimes I spend 1-2 hours rereading everything to make sure I've given my best. :)
    Aww... That's ultra sweet of you Dearbhla! (I am sorry, I'm on laptop and don't know how to type the correct 'a' of your name)

If you feel like then I'll be grateful to have a review on this:

Also, I don't like this new weird counting method of reviews which admins have started a few days back. You'll notice that you've lost some reviews because the writers might've deleted those pieces and they've disappeared completely. I hope they restore the previous setting where at least the writer and reviewer have access to all their reviews.
    By the way, thanks a lot! And if you ever need any review, feel free to approach me. :)
    PS: How's the new fridge? :D
    And 5-sock custom, is that still being followed? XD

• midnight.summerrose

Re: Aww thank you so much!! You're so sweet! Don't worry, I forget sometimes too :) Your essay of a comment literally has made may day, it's so nice of you, thank you!!! Yay, I'm really happy I now have 30 followers and I'm glad you are my 30th!! :)
    Have an amazing day! XD

• midnight.summerrose

Wow, how have I only just seen this!! Congrats on 115+ followers and publishing 50+ pieces!! :) This is just incredible, I love it so much!

• ChocolateKiwi

This is so good!!

Re: Thanks for the title ideas they are really good!

Re: Awww tysm! I hope so too!

• Rohan’s Defender (hiatus; I’ll be back soon!)

Re: aww thank you so much!! That’s so sweet! I’d absolutely LOVE a review on any of my pieces! Thank you so so much!

Re: Thanks for your comment! However, my message must have been unclear as it appears you've misinterpreted my piece entirely. It's not about corporations or greed. It's about my mom (who's amazing) and how she's subtly losing this bit of her culture. My Christmas comfort line definitely gave the wrong mood. Winter is a bit hard for our family financially until we get our spring tax returns. One year, we had to sorta "postpone the bigger Christmas gifts. That's what I meant hehe. Also, weren't the speech competition entries due already?

• aiyanna

Reply: thank you for the compliment, your so sweet! I love the connection in your poem to nature, beautiful.

Firstly, this piece is absolutely beautiful! I love your rhetorical questions and the deep meaning to them.
    Secondly, congrats on 115+ followers! I think followers are huge achievements, not as much as the likes and comments you get, but someone following you means that they want to read your other writings.
    Thirdly, and this is more of a question, are you and happygiggles siblings?

• happygiggles

replying- it better be, my role-model ain't no snitch <33

• Bhavya's Treasure

I forgot to say, Congratulations for the new fridge! Finally, it must be home after battling delay due to Covid.
    Giggles must be doing an explosively stunning break dance? XDD

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: Thank you very much, Dearbhlà! Yes, you DEFINITELY had. XD
    Hahaha... I don't think that would sum her up. She would write something better herself, capable of giving everlasting giggles to the people. XD
    I'll reveal the results tomorrow. :D Thanks for guessing!

• wavewriter

Replying: Glad I could help!

Re: Yesss you definitely get it. :)

AW! LOVE THIS!! And you rock!!!!!! Keep writing girl!

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: I'm glad they do. :D
    <3

• wavewriter

This is so brilliant! I love it! As for a title suggestion, maybe you could call it "If They Knew?"

This is so cool! The second line is my favorite; what an interesting thought!
    Oh, and, ya know... CONGRATS on 116 followers and 51 published pieces!!!!! You've worked so hard and you're so talented. You've earned it. <3

• PouringOutTheSun

about ur comment on my post !!! funny coincidence but i ordered circe a few days ago n it just arrived in the post today!! i’m so excited to read it :,)

• If you died right now, where would you go? (Kit-Kat Sully)

Thank's for letting me know! I'll tell you more if I hear anything else! <3

• BlueWolf

I love this!!!!! Congrats on 51!!!!! *BRAVO* I love this creative imagery it is just breathtaking!!!
    p.s. I would love to see clouds flowing like rivers! :)

• Bhavya's Treasure

These are so beautifully carved questions that made my imagination go crazy...
    I really love your writing and especially your approach towards it.
    *I feel the same about the 'no. of followers' as you.
    *The true eager readers are the real treasure! <3
    *The friendly reminder in your message box always uplifts my spirit.

For now, congrats on lighting 51 birthdaycandles (your amazing pieces)
    Keep lighting more because the world needs more light. Sun isn't enough. XD