crystalline•galaxies

Switzerland

| they/them |
| call me tuffy |

pfp art by @9jedit on instagram and twitter

if only i could dance this terrible dance with you one last time

22
slip your fingers through the silk of my mortality/
                    dance with the demons that invade my thoughts/
take me into your world and never let me leave/
                 hold me in your arms and kiss me until i have nothing left/
invite me into your deepest secrets/
              pull me under like the tide at my feet/
command the seas to part for my feet/
           promise me you'll always be there for me/
and, my dear, if we were to part/
        i'd always wonder if i could have danced/
this terrible dance with you/
     one last time./

1

• Tayyaba

forgot to mention"HOW COULD YOU" write like this.. You have a real talent.:D

• Tayyaba

you write short but amazing....and i mostly read short stuff so loved ur pieces..<3

• A Rose

i can't even pick a favorite line...this is just like all the talent

• anemoia & lattes (#dreams of autumn)

this is just so dang ethereal. like it doesn't even belong on this plane of existence, it's so otherworldly in its mysticism. the way you string words together is nothing short of magical.

• ava09

well dang that was wow. makes me want someone to dance that terrible dance with for the first time tbh....just honestly stunning.
    replying: so i've been kinda inactive because ~school~ and just generally being stressed so i'm so sorry i haven't responded to your comment sooner! a mailbox is an intriguing idea isn't it? i found it super interesting which is why i wanted to start with it (also it's spooky season haha) and that's all good if you can't collab! last time i tried to write it i wrote a story line (bare with me it's so weird and bad lol) with this old guy who has a daughter and a maid his daughters age and he makes the maid get the mail ever day so she kills the daughter cuz there's something weird about the mail box that makes her go insane or something? and that the maid leaves but he thinks his daughter is just missing and then he goes to get the mail and finds his daughters head in the mail box with a creepy note or something. clearly i need help LOL anyway thanks for everything fam you're the sweetest and i'll try and stay more active to keep this convo alive and not leave you hanging! <3

• elliem

This is so beautiful! I love all your metaphors and strong imagery. My favourite line is "command the seas to part for my feet" because it's so rich and powerful. Absolutely amazing. <3

re: okay i’m sorry but why are you ever so so so sweet?? seriously like. everytime you comment on a piece of mine i tear up!! thank you for speaking so highly of me :’(( adore you!! i’ll get to reading this piece soon hehe just need to . take a little nap. btw, do you have a writing Instagram?

• katnissromanoff

Amazing

• Wisp

"Slip your fingers through the silk of my mortality/"
    What an absolute banger. I do not understand how mere mortals creates sentences as illustrious and brilliant as this. Perhaps you are just a god. Scratch that, you ARE a God. This whole piece is just so beautifully written and I really adore the imagery. Everything from the first word to the last is just so beautiful and ughhh I can't compliment it nearly enough. Ecstasy is what I feel when I read your pieces because they're just so invigorating and it's like every word drips with gold. I feel so honored just to bear witness to your words.

wow this is breathtaking <3333 i am in love with your poetry!!!!

• Bhavya's Treasure

That's a super imagery!!!
    'command the seas to part for my feet' I loved this so so so much!
    And the title and the first line are magnetic, they pulled me in instantly!

• Samina

aww this is so touching. i hope ur fine! <3

• therisingwriter

Yaay.. I have been moved...!!!

Splendid, sad, heartbreaking, wonderful writing! I love this. The spacing is very effective and I just love the words you use. Keep writing and have a wonderful rest of your day! <3 <3 <3