Lata.B

"You are grand from your toes to your head. Take a deep breath and let that sink in."

Slytherin || District 1 || Abnegation || Libra || Samwise Gamgee || Han Solo || Chris Evans is mine || Newt || ENFJ-T ||

~Daughter Of Hades And Persephone~

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” ― Albus Dumbledore

“May the odds be ever in your favor!”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games (Cinna's point of view) Part One

10
The purple flowy gown with green leaves engraved into its waist sits in front of me. The red splatters onto the silk in the shape of bright berries. I hear the sliding of doors and the fabric twists in the sickness of my grasp as he walks in. Knowing the words that will soon spill from his lips I take a seat.
"The tributes are here," Haymitch says in his rough half-drunk voice. I slightly tilt my head to see his sarcastic smile. I nod my head in response and he wobbles in place as the glass doors slide to let in him out.
I sometimes think about life, especially the moment I will have to say goodbye to my tribute. Haymitch once told me himself that it's like having hope. Hope that will be shot in the head, or hope that will be axed to death. 
I step into the hall and wonder if Flavius, Venia, and Octavia are already fixing up the tribute. 
From the reaping, I could already see the person she was: Scared but fierce. Brave but not cocky. Her beautiful braid so closely placed by her neck. Her braids seemed to have been woven by cleaver fingers. I picture the little girl she had stopped from going on to that stage. How her eyes snapped when Effie yelled "Primrose Everdeen". 
The compartment comes into view and I take a deep breath, remembering that she will need someone by her side. Walking in I see the prep team almost done with the "normal" look. I see her brown eyes fixed on the wall and as I come closer only her head turns. 
Re-publishing this :)
99.99% of this belongs to Suzanne Collins!

I think I already read this but I'm a HUGE Hunger Games fan so I had to reread!
    Re: Thank you! Warden always seems to be the most popular character for some reason. I still have one more character though...and Warden still has military school to go through.

• real_Lyra-D

Awesome piece. Totally lovely.

• cloudi

re: thank you ahh!!

• ~rain~

OMG YASSSSS!!! I love The Hunger Games so much... TOO MUCH! And this is amazingggggg :) very creative and awesome concept. Please let me know when the next part comes along!!!

• Nikki

I AM OFFICIALLY ADDING YOU TO MY MESSAGE BOARD!!!
    eeeee! i love this piece! i recently read the first book in the series and this is so accurate! beautifully done! i cant wait for part 2. i am yet to read ur other story, the one you notified me about but i had to read this first!
    Re: i totally agree. so actually i was super down today. i got stood up by a friend and i was talking to this girl, but she isnt being very nice. anyways, hence i came here to say hi to you! :) i seriously love this piece and i hope you'll be okay if i add ur name to my message board? cuz you have to be one of the most awesome person i know :))
    i remember you mentioning our different timings, and i just realized that you may see this message much later. , isnt that cool? haha, only me? :) if you dont mind me asking, which state are you from? i should coordinate our timings better XD
    anyways, have a nice day/night <3

• Sunflower~

Very creative! I read Hunger Games such a long time ago but this piece made me remember how much I enjoyed reading it! ;)

• almost flora kane

i like this idea and the intro is so intriguing. and re: thank you, it means a lot to me<33