Lata.B

~ the daughter of Hades and Persephone~
♥ Gryffinpuff
♥ District 1
♥ Abnegation
♥ Libra
I wanna make a mark on the world someday...no...I wanna make a dent (too cheesy?)

Thank you for reading! :)

The Hunger Games (Cinna's point of view) Part One

7
The purple flowy gown with green leaves engraved into its waist. The red splatters onto the silk in the shape of bright berries. I hear the sliding of doors and the fabric twists in the sickness of my grasp as he walks in. Knowing the words that will soon spill from his lips I take a seat.
"The tributes are here." Haymitch says in his rough half-drunk voice. I slightly tilt my head to see his sarcastic smile. I nod my head in response and he wobbles in place as the glass doors slide to let in him out.
I sometimes think about life, especially the moment I will have to say goodbye to my tribute. Haymitch once told me himself that it's like having hope. Hope that will be shot in the head, or hope that will be axed to death. 
I step into the hall and wonder if Flavius, Venia, and Octavia are already fixing up the tribute. 
From the reaping, I could already see the person she was: Scared but fierce. Brave but not cocky. Her beautiful  braid so closely placed by her neck. Her braids seemed to have been woven by cleaver fingers. I picture the little girl she stopped from going on to that stage. How her eyes snapped when Effie yelled "Primrose Everdeen". 
The compartment comes into view and I take a deep breath, remembering that she will need someone by her side. Walking in I see the prep team almost done with the "normal" look. I see her brown eyes fixed on the wall and as I come closer only her head turns. 
what you do think? Should I write more of this? 
99.99% of this belongs to Suzanne Collins!

• October 29, 2020 - 11:28am (Now Viewing)

• Busssy.Beee

Time to start reading the other parts!! Bravo!!

• books4life

again wonderful!!1 (i know this is almost the same piece) but i love a good fanfic! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: AWW! thank you! It wasn’t really anything, I was just letting her know about your awesome fan fic! Don’t make me cry now!! YOU ARE AMAZING! My little WtW sis! <3

• Bhavya's Treasure

Oooo wow! That's a great idea to write from Cinna's pov.
    "Hope that will be shot in the head, or hope that will be axed to death." Terrific!!
    I'm hooked to this now. Waiting for Part-2. :D
    Re: You'll be able to vote after a few years. :) All the best for then!

• V-Rose

Wow! I would totally love to hear more! I love how this is from Cinna's perspective!

• madeline3.14159

Re: I'm glad you liked it!! Was it interesting enough?

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: of course!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you! Yes, Savanna was “permanently suspended” for some reason (maybe a miscommunication?!) ! Kit-Kat Sully can give you the best details. But she has emailed them to explain and we are hopeful she will be allowed to return ASAP!

• madeline3.14159

Yes!!! Please do more!!

• Rohan’s Defender

LOVVEEEE ITTTTTTT!!!! I’m so happy you told me about it earlier; thsi is so good!!