mystifiedtulip

ontario/mississauga

13
virgo
pianist
swimmer
vietnamese

est. sept. 1 2020

i love tulips for no reason..?

"She's that sort of person who feels like your sister, even though she's not" - Last line

She's That Sort of Person [Part one of "That Sort of Person"] (Read Footnotes!)

1. She's that sort of person who answers all of your questions even if they're dumb

2. She's that sort of person who always replies back to your messages right away

3. She's that sort of person who understands the weird side of you

4. She's that sort of person who would rarely buy anything because she's busy making them herself

5. She's that sort of person who you can have those deep conversations with

6. She's that sort of person who changes their "favourite colour" all the time

7. She's that sort of person who apologizes for even the littlest things

8. She's that sort of person, who no matter what, you can't get mad at

9. She's that sort of person who would always take the last crumbs of chips

10. She's that sort of person, who feels like your sister, even though she's not
Making many more versions of this format! That includes, "He's That Sort of Person", "My Dad's That Sort of Person", "My Mom's That Sort of Person", and "My Teacher's That Sort of Person".

Enjoy! ;)

• October 21, 2020 - 10:05am (Now Viewing)

• Rachaelgrace

This person is awesome! I love the descriptions and your writing style. I’m glad I discovered you!!

Re: oh thank you so much for the feedback! greatly appreciated. glad it came off dramatic and creepy. it's not my usual style, but i got inspired.
    re: you know that quote by l.m. montgomery on my profile? i saw it on another girl's instagram (even tho i don't have insta, i still check it) and i think it beautifully sums up the goal for life.

Wow, I want to know this person! I love your profile, btw, and the message box. Your commitment to bringing hope and encouragement to others is just so great to see.

• almost flora kane

Re: Thank you for the advice:)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: Aw, thank you so much!!! :) :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Aww! Love this!