Osirisb1

I would like for my audience to see why women should get abortions, and how there's no real need for abortions.

Choose Life

When we think about Pro-lid and Pro-choice, we are sometimes told to chose a specific side. But, would we all be able to choose based upon our own beliefs? Everyone has different beliefs, some of us believe that mothers should be able to choose to keep the baby or end its life, while other of us believe that baby should live even id the circumstances are bad. we have the great responsibility to choose whether the baby will grow up and live a life or choose to end the baby's life. Unfortunately, 40-50 million babies are lost per year due to abortion, meaning that an average of 125,000 babies is lost per day due to abortion. This means that 40-50 million mothers choose to end their babies ' lives.
   Sometimes we wonder how a mother can act upon such a tragedy. According to Perspectives magazines, the reasons why mothers choose abortion are because the baby will interfere with education or they aren't financially stable. If you think about it these reasons aren't valid because the person knew that a baby would interfere with education and they wouldn't be financially stable so then why did they put themselves in a position where they could get pregnant.
    when I was 13 I can remember that one of our closest friends was given the option to abort her child, because she had cancer. I remember her saying " I won't give my baby's' life up, he was a gift sent from God, I have already lived my life, now is my baby's turn to live." This is an example of how a mother's life is unconditional toward their child. I'm not saying that people who abort their babies don love but where is that love if they cant event love their own child. If the reason for abortion is that the mother is at risk, have you considered the risk of abortion? These risks include heavy bleeding and infertility. Women are risking their ability to have babies, while they're about 186 million women that are infertile around the world. These infertile women are "wishing" to be able to have children. while many women have the audacity to end babies' lives. 
      Have you ever wondered where a baby's life begins? According to Maureen L. Condic, life begins immediately at the sperm and egg fission. That creates a zygote " one human cell". The zygote is already a human, not a "possibility" or a "probability" of being a human being. Mayo clinic researcher has found out that at only 4 weeks you can start hearing the baby's' heartbeat and that at 7 weeks the baby's' brain starts developing, at 8 weeks the baby can start feeling pain. so why do we continue to be in denial and believe that it's OK to abort a baby after birth? Our ignorance blinds us from all the pain we are causing to the baby.
   In 2004 Scott Patterson was convicted of double murder for killing his pregnant wife. How is it that we see killing a pregnant woman as a double murder crime but yet we kill babies and consider it right?  Paterson might as well no have been convicted of double murder. You and I know that that is morally and ethically wrong. We go to stop this culture where we see that killing a human being is is right because we believe it's right. The 18 U.S code 1111 cites that if anyone When we think about and Pro-choice and Pro-life, we are sometimes told to choose a specific side. But, shouldn't we all be able to choose from our own beliefs? We all have different beliefs, some of us believe that the mother should be able to choose whether she wants to keep the baby or not, and some of us believe that a baby should live no matter what the circumstances are. We have the great responsibility to choose whether the baby will grow up and live a life or choose to end a baby's life. Unfortunately,40-50 million babies are lost per year, meaning that an average of 125,000 babies lives are lost per day around the world, due to abortions. This means that about 40-50 millions of mothers choose to end their baby’s life. Sometimes we wonder why women decide to do such a tragedy. According to Perspectives magazine, the reasons for a mother to have decided on abortion was because a baby would interfere with education or the mothers were not financially stable to care for a baby. These aren’t valid excuses because, if you know that you were studying and couldn't care for a baby then why would you have put yourself in a position where you could get pregnant, just because you don't want to be accountable for your consequences doesn't mean a baby’s life should be given up. When I was 13 I remember that one of our closest friends was given the choice to abort her child, because she had cancer. I remember her saying “ I won't give my baby's life, he was a gift sent from God, I have already lived the life that I have to live, so I will allow my baby to live”. She chose to give up her life so that her baby could live and have an opportunity at life. This was a big example of how a mother loves a child unconditionally. I'm not saying that people who abort baby’s do not love but where is that love if you can't even love your child. If the reasoning behind getting an abortion is because the mother is at risk, have you thought of the risk of a mother by an abortion. Risk includes heavy bleeding or infertility. Many women are risking their ability to have children simply because they aren’t ready for a baby. While 186 million women around the world are infertile, they “dream” of having children. So how can we be so ignorant and end a life of what other women would call “blessing When does life begin? According to professor Mauren L. Condic, life begins immediately at the sperm and egg fusion, the sperm and egg cells. That later creates a Zygote meaning “one human cell”. The Zygote is already a human, not a “possibility” or a “potential” of a human being. Mayo Clinic researchers have found out that at only four weeks you can start listening to the fetus’s heart, and at 7 weeks the embryo brain is being developed. The baby can start feeling pain at only 8 weeks! So why do we continue to be in denial and believe that it’s ok to abort a baby till after Birth? Our ignorance blinds us from all the pain we are causing to the baby. In 2004 Scott Peterson was convicted of double murder for killing his pregnant wife. How is it that we say that killing a pregnant woman is a crime but when we kill a baby it’s not considered a crime? Peterson might as well not have been convicted of double murder. You and I know that that is morally and ethically wrong. We got to stop this culture where we see that killings a human being right because we believe it’s right. The 18 U.S code cites that murder will be charged as first-degree murder. We haven’t seen any of those 40-50 million mothers being charged. Abortion is forever, your crisis is not. A baby is not a “potential” human but is a human with “potential”.When you are choosing between abortion or life, remember that you will end a life of your own. is killed for any willing reason it's considered first-degree murder. So why don't we see those 40-50 million women being charged for first-degree murder?
    Abortion is forever, your crisis is not. A baby is not a "potential" a baby is a human being with "potential'. When you are choosing between abortion or life, remember that you will end the life of your own.
https://youtu.be/Xa03IRrCnkg

• happygiggles (not as active anymore)

Your ending is phenomenal, "abortion is forever, your crisis is not." Powerful, I like it, I like it a lot! Bravo!

• Mpm#1

HECK YEEEEEEAH PROLIFE!!! Also in your message you said “why women should get abortions, and how there’s no real need for abortions.” Did you mean shouldn’t? From your piece it made me think you did, but I’m just a little confused on that. Overall great piece!!!

• RemovedUser1

This is so great!! I am very pro-life. I love that you use real arguments, and how you used real science, like how a Zygote is still a human. I also watched some of your speech! It’s really good! I liked it X). Great job!