happygiggles (not as active anymore)

Ireland

hi. welcome to my profile. please make sure you eat today, you need it to stay alive! happy giggling!
i'm a Catholic and a day-dreamer, that's all (:
most of my stuff sounds the same tbh :/

sup dudes :P
I'm probably not here right now, I'm probably lost in my mind somewhere, trying to sort my *bleep* out :PPPP
nO pAin, No GAiN

Those Sort Of People

1. She was the type of girl to pour her milk before her Golden Nuggets cereal, only to spill half of it down her unicorn onesie whilst she danced around the kitchen.
2. Ethel is the type of kid who reads dictionaries during play-time.
3. He is the type of boy who sets the microwave timer one second longer than he needs it so he can prevent it from beeping but still cook it the right amount of time.
4. Christopher is the type of boy who puts his all into everything, no matter who benefits from it, even if it's not him.
5. She is the type of teenager to walk through a field of daises and not even stop to smell one.

-happygiggles
This is making me want to write stories, "watch this space" LOL.

Happy giggling! <3

• Rachaelgrace

Love this :)

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: THANK YOU, GIGGLES!
    Okay, a mug of hot chocolate and (wait, let me check) Golden Nuggets cereal... I'll pack them and travel to Ireland. :D
    Ah! Ruby, Omar and Sumitra are on 7th moon after hearing this. :D
    Thank you for guessing, I'll update the results tomorrow. :DD
    Good day!
    And
    Happy giggling! XD

PS: Do I use a lot of emoticons? Lol!

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: XD I can almost hear your mad laughs and am laughing myself now, though I'm not having a cracker with me to choke on to. XD

Thank you for the permission. I've published it, I hope you would check. :)
    Congratulations for the new fridge! :D
    You're so cute giggles! Yeah, keep making your socks happy. After all, they love your company. :D
    Thanks!

• Bhavya's Treasure

There are some very interesting characters here!
    The third one... O my God! Can't believe how can anyone be so precise!
    Christopher is definitely a gentleman. :)

I wanted to ask your permission for something, can include this in my sort of person prompt:

She is the kind of person who changes her socks five times a day since she forgets the leaking fridge and ends up stepping into the puddle of water.

I hope you won't mind if I'll include that in the prompt. :D
    Pls tell me soon! Happy giggling!

this is so great! I have no ideas to write my own for this prompt but i love reading everyone's pieces. was this taken from real life or your characters?

• mystifiedtulip

Lol I really liked this!

Re: Yeah but it would really be cool when your 50 year old self reads your letter! I'm just imagining you remember about it one day and then just reading it with laughter and memories! :D

• Abrianna

Re: same! Great talking with you!

• Abrianna

Re: That is so perfect! I always forget to define between baking and cooking, haha, but that is so neat you bake! You sound like a lovely person.<3 Oh, isn't after 11;00pm where you are? It's only 6:00pm here.:)

This is awesome!!! So descriptive!! XD

Re: Aw, really?? Thank you so much!!! That means the world to me.

• Abrianna

Re: Oh, haha, I've always been a history addict and I really enjoy reading about WWll tho it is so sad. Cookbooks? That's so cool! My sister is the best cook, in my eyes, haha, do you like cooking anything specific? And I guess you'll have to make up a spy group because that's what we had to do, hehe.

• queenie

the first one is who i aspire to be like, forever-

• RemovedUser1

I really like that last one! She seems odd and intriguing. This is really cool!