~madeline~

euphoria fashioned from stanzas of

disillusionment

est. 8.19.20

I'll leave this up to you to tell me what it means. Actually, I would love to hear your take on the meaning in the comments...

Fly Free

3
Fly free my friend.
Fade from that fabled facade.
That facade of fabricated facts that deface society.
I promise these factions will fracture into fractals that will defy the facelessness.
And faces will show fresh facets. 
Because, my friend, you have fractured this well-knit fabric with your freedom. 
So my friend, fly free. 
This piece is an excerpt from my series called "From The Diary Of..." Go check that out if you are interested, this is specifically from part two. (It's not all poetry, I just have a character who likes to write poetry. XD

• bookmagic

Re: I think Fintan is a valid theory. We don't know exactly when he turned to the neverseen, so it is possible he chose to be her father before that time, he also seems obsessed with creating powerful people as shown by teaching Brant everblaze so perhaps that could've been a factor.

• bookmagic

Re: I don't think it's Gethen, some people think that, but the books have already clarified that Sophie doesn't have the same abilities as her parents. The father is obviously someone who would need to keep a secret like a councilor or a member of one of the secret organizations or they would have admitted it a while ago, but I think that it's too early to tell. Though I suspect it's someone we will get to know more about in the next book.

• bookmagic

Re: Well, if you think about it their entire initiative is centered around stars. Also, the power of the stars was also introduced recently and was implied as an element, so I believe that there is a potential for a connection to be made, but I think the vanisher theory is also valid, they want to replace Alvar anyway.

• bookmagic

Re: honestly, I believe he is going to either form a connection with the stars or create a new destructive power.

• queenie

well dang. this is amazing.

also i forgot to notify you when new TPP chapters came out

here ya go!

Part Six:

Part Seven:

Part Eight:

• bookmagic

Sokeefe, they are so perfect together. I just want Sophie to be happy though. I also like winh though and tiana. I think Dex needs someone who understands being left behind so I like to put him with Marella (Darella/mex for the win)

• bookmagic

This was a great piece to read.
    Re: thanks for the feedback. Also, what's your favorite character ship.

• Turkeycracker K (a.ka. Firecracker)

Wow! This is cool.

Re: Wow, four years of braces! It's good you are getting them off. I have to start my second round of braces with my whole entire mouth and I am not looking forward to it. Oh, and what should I call you? Madeline or do you go by Maddie?