JustAnotherDarling

...departed sometime in the autumn...
should you ever need a friend, find me on Wattpad under the same username or at my Instagram: @almostttaesthetic

all my love, and then some more,
JustAnotherDarling

hello!

i know this is kind of a for-the-sake-of-laughs sort of piece but is there anywhere i could improve my diction or anything else to add depth to it, perhaps?

Immortal Moment

10

She was sophisticated, complicated, searching for the perfect place for her next photoshoot.

He was exhausted. Last night had been long and he just wanted a cup of coffee.

It took her five minutes to set up her tripod.

There was a person in front of him in the line.

The camera's timer was set to thirty seconds. She drew back and smiled.

The barista handed over a steaming cup of black coffee. He paid and walked out the door.

And at that moment, the camera went off and it was captured: an immortal moment.

*She yelled at him profusely for photobombing her.*

*He shrugged and sipped his coffee.*

• Huba Huba

This piece is kind of cute!
    Re: it's so lovely how you name your plants! You're truly a darling ;)
    I suppose I text unsimilarly to how I talk, as I'd text people with very shortened language.
    For example, if I want to say "I'd like to learn the dance, but I don't have the time and motivation to do so," I'd text "me no motivation and clocks"
    or something that makes 0 sense like that. I don't know why I do it.

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: Definitely, possibilities are endless! And there's fun in brewing up such situations.
    Yes, my Nani is watching over me. :D
    Aww... Maggie is a delight but our family has started finding the same delight in vermicelli instead. Maggie is banned in my house. XD

Also, just seeing some of your comments, whats storm and silence? I'm almost done with a book im reading, maybe i would check it out soon... Hm

Re: Mmmmmm such a nice description XD especially the caramel part... ~Starts craving boba~
    Yea i dont think im a night person, its either a song with a deep beat drop for a friday or something or a song like follow you for a monday when i dont wanna do anything XD

Re: IKR! When I discovered this, I jumped up and got as excited as I do when the next KOTLC book arrives. Yes, I cannot wait to fangirl about S & S!!!

Re: Honestly idk the same song has been on my message box and there's nothing to replace it lol

Re: Awww, thanks of you for your lovely comments, Darling! Lol, you are not unqualified to comment. XD I usually fall asleep by 10 (not a night owl!), but for some reason, I keep waking up at 3 am. Hence my thoughts spinning out of control and hence the urge to write it all down. Glad you could relate to spacers and sore legs. I wish these things upon nobody.

Re: oh my goodness, you were right, i love storm and silence. i have hw, but, like... ahhh it's so interesting already after ch. 1!! thanks for the rec!

Sunflower is just so nice and mellow tho... :)

Ha ha ha. The last two sentences were hilarious. Although I would like to know a bit more what exactly was going on here.

• Bhavya's Treasure

That was great! Two people who didn't know each other captured together in a 'photobombed' picture... A moment, might or might not be significant, was recorded for eternity. Wow!
    It was such a cool idea to run their stories parallel.

Re: Your comment brightened my morning, Darling! :D
    Nanis are so so so cute! <3 Mine went to heaven in March this year but she keeps strolling in my thoughts and dreams. :)
    Yeah, the oily hair. I love them though. XD

Aww... I'm spicy like Maggie sometimes. I hope you remember. XD
    I hope you have a balmy day as well! Love! <3

Reply: Yea, its slow, but its pretty 2 :)

• iamherbooks

Re: Thank you!! You are so sweet :)

• iamherbooks

this is funny hahaha

Re: aww, thank you so much!!! Hooray for part two lol!!
    Also this piece is awesome!!! ;)

oh, and there are a lot of darlings and dears in my book. XD

You captured this so strikingly!
    Re: thank you so much. you have no idea how your enthusiasm make me more enthusiastic. also, thanks for the story rec!
    I LOVE WORDS! you need to check out this website, it's the coolest thing ever. this guy has created words that describe feelings you can't exactly put your finger on. https://www.dictionaryofobscuresorrows.com/

Haha! This is charming! A simple, maybe 5-minute encounter from everyday life-- but that's what makes this piece so special. I also love how you were able to flip between the characters so flawlessly. It also makes you think what are the character's stories and history and future? So... keep writing Darling!

Great work!! Ooh the guitar is nice on "Take Me" by heyJ :o

• books4life

AMAZING

• queenie

oooooooh. what a nice candid piece! it's simple, yet descriptive.
    great work.