Emi

Child of God
American
Patriot
Diecisiete
Ravenclaw
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain
District 12
Chef
Gardener
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

"And even when you think you're finished, it's not over yet," for KING & COUNTRY, "It's not Over yet"
"All of my dirt, all of my shame drowned in the streams that've made me born again," Jordan Feliz, "The River."
"Scars come with livin,' you are not alone," TobyMac, "Scars (Come With Livin')"
"I might bend but I won't break, I'll fight the elements," TobyMac "The Elements."
"Stand tall but above it all, fix my eyes on You," for KING & COUNTRY, "Fix My Eyes"
"Run wild, live free, love strong, you and me," for KING & COUNTRY "Run Wild."
"One by one we will call for a ceasefire...one by one, reaching out to our enemies" for KING & COUNTRY, "Ceasefire."
Currently reading Dubliners by James Joyce

My Spy Team

He's the sort of boy to take charge in a fight and lead them through without a casualty. 
She's a girl who will climb a tree and sit in it all day just to catch an alligator.
He's the fellow who would sleep all day and then work all night until the code is cracked.
She's a lady fluent in seven languages and three ancient scripts.
He's a young man who would steal a declaration of war from the Kremlin and then leave it floating on the English channel as a paper boat.
She's a young woman who could repair a Model T with her eyes closed.

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This is really good! Most of the other ones from the prompt that I read is just one person, one sentence. But how you used this- wow. It's amazing! Keep on writing!

• JustAnotherDarling

I've reread this and now have added: "be able to repair a Model T with my eyes closed" to my bucket-list.....just to sound that crazy cool ;)
    Re: thank you <3 and the words for a sequel are falling into place slowly, but surely :)

THIS IS AMAZING I WANT TO READ THIS. WHAT A TEAM. My favorite is the young man who would steal a declaration of war... that's intense. But the last one is pretty cool too. And the lady who's fluent in seven languages and three ancient scripts. Actually, all of them!

• RemovedUser1

Uh, this sounds like the most perfect TV show/book ever! Amazing! I want to watch Spy Team!
    Replying: Yeah, they’re really inspirational. They were one of my first favorite missionaries. I read a biography of Rachel Saint and it inspired me so much. I also love the story of Steve Saint, his son, who would eventually go live with the natives. They are such good role models!

• Rachaelgrace

Oh my word this is awesome. I want to read your stories forever!

• Rohan’s Defender

Yes yes I’m with Darling! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!

• JustAnotherDarling

ohmygosh I LOVE THIS!! when's the book/movie coming out? :D