Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

HI, IM BACK AND I LOVE YOU ALL! <3
14 | she/her | Christian
Forgot my personality type but it's...uh, nvm I totally forgot
Can't think of anything else that's important
Loves...reading? Writing? That's kind of a given on the website

All of you ROCK! Thanks for being here! XD
P.S. The captions for the cat is "Everything is going according to plan."
This cat is my spirit animal! <3
QUESTION (VERY IMPORTANT):
So I'm writing a book separately and I'm wondering if anyone would care to read it and give me some feedback? Please let me know!
Also, I didn't finish some of my series last time so...anybody care? No? *crawls into a hole and dies*
_____
Just kidding, but even if you just wanna drop in and say hi, go ahead! We're shooting to break the record for how many comments we can have on a piece.

Jeez, there are not enough words to express how glad I am to be back on this site and with all of you! Did ya know ya rock? Well you do! XD Have a fantastic LOVELY day!

The Lost Letters of Panem (Collab with Rohan's Defender): Letter 12

10
This letter is addressed to the Gamemakers only. If you are reading this and you are not a Gamemaker, expect to be executed immediately.

Seneca,

You and the other Gamemakers will have to modify your strategy. The districts are getting restless. We have to satisfy them, if only temporarily. That is why I have provided extra funding, through anonymous sponsors, to Districts 3, and 5 up to 12.

As you already know, I have appointed the best stylists, Cinna and anyone else who has caught my eye, to the poorer districts. Everything is in place. Now, all that is left, is for you and the other Gamemakers to do, without being obvious about it, is let the tributes from the poorer districts win.

Also, as for the "star-crossed lovers" of District 12, kill them. But be very subtle about it. In fact, if you can, make it a big production. I would enjoy that and I'm sure the rest of the Capitol will, too.

I don't need to remind you that your life, your family, are on the line. Mess up and your wife and children will mysteriously die in an explosion. Mess up and you will be found dead of a supposed "heart attack" in an ally. The stakes are high, not only for you, but for me also, so don't mess up.

Enclosed in this letter is double the amount of money you earn every five years. Keep your mouth shut. The other Gamemakers will do the same.

If you accomplish all this successfully, I will make you rich. Successful. Anything you want I will give you.

If you fail...well, don't.

-President Snow.

This letter will self-destruct ten minutes after it is taken out of the envelope. Be at least ten feet away from it when it does.

• October 19, 2020 - 10:36am (Now Viewing)

• V-Rose

I love the warnings and THAT HOW THEY GOT MONEY!!! SNOW!!!!! I'm screaming! AHHHHH!!!!!!

• books4life

ahhhhh sooo good. oh sad u won't be writing daughter of ocean i loved it. does this mean you'll be working on academy of minds solely???

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: Thank you sister. :D
    I'm glad you had a good laugh. XD

• Livsnjutare

I agree with SpookyC! This is scary, but you captured President Snow's tone spot on.
    Very well done!
    :D

• RemovedUser1

Ahhh my gosh!!! That’s so freakin’ scary! You captured him perfectly! I love how you added the background behind the Games. It is very chilling to read his threats XO! And that last line... AHH! I better be leaving now, because the letter is going to self destruct and Snow is going to kill me!!!!!!

• RemovedUser1

Replying: Right now I’m working on my speech/reviews, and trying to reply to everyone, but I am DYING to read this!!! I’ll be back!

• Bhavya's Treasure

I so well agree with Eden... This is TERRIFIC!
    Blowjob!
    The warnings... Oh Gosh! How do you make up such things? XD
    Well, keep making them because they're indeed so startling and definitely entertaining. All the best for the next ones.

• Rohan’s Defender

DANG!! This is AMAZING!!! Coolgirl, this is my NEW FAVORITE out of all the ones you’ve done!! I ADORE THE WARNING AT THE BEGINNING IT IS INCREDIBLY SCARY!! I was almost afraid to read it!! XD But seriously you captured Snow PPEEERRRFFFEECCCTTTLLLYYYYYYY!!!!! This is REALLY AMAZING! And I love the specific instructions to kill Katniss and Peeta, and then we see how he went against it. This twist is fantastic!
    Also, how did the time with Hazelle go?!

• (sk)eyesofocher

oh my gosh this is so cool. I love this!

• ~madeline~

This is sooooo intriguing!!! I love it so much!!

That was a perfect scene to recreate. I always wondered what exactly went down between them before Seneca died...