EliathRose

SHE/THEY
POWPOWPOW

My pfp is gorgeous y'all are just haters.

please. wear. a. mask.

27
it’s not that difficult. 
i can’t exercise in it!!
your body will get used to it, trust me. 
it’s uncomfortable!
coronavirus is more uncomfortable than the mask, i can assure you. 
i’m young; it’s unlikely that i’ll die. 
other people aren’t as young. and some have high risk people at home. 
it’s ugly. 
you’d rather have a pandemic go on for a longer amount of time just because you couldn’t sacrifice fashion?????
it makes my nose/ears/lips/etc. hurt. 
yeah. you know the amount of people who wear masks daily because of their job and don’t complain about it? stop being weak. 
it makes me claustrophobic. 
me too, but i’m not going to die because of it. 
i have breathing issues. 
in that case, you probably shouldn’t even be outside, exposing yourself to the virus. 
it’s a mind-controlling device! you’re a sheep who has fallen for the lies!
i’d rather be a mind-controlled sheep than sick with a deadly virus, but we all have our priorities. 
moral of the story: wearing masks are NOT JUST FOR YOUR SAFETY, but also for the safety and well-being of others. not wearing them is a selfish move. there is no excuse. 
~alright now back to my little hobbit hole~
no, i'm not back, but i just wanted to remind everyone that safety is still important.

• Just_A_Memory

Yes!!!! Also, I admit I jumped a little when I first saw the pfp, but I agree that it's superb. A little freaky, but I got a good laugh xD

1 day ago
  • Jacob Houston

This is incredible :)

1 day ago
  • beth r.

im kinda late but YES! i can't applaud you enough for this. also- we miss you around here! and the pic of everyone's favorite high functioning sociopath is just a complete and utter mood.

1 day ago
  • LittleBody_BigHeart<3

exactly

• Paperclip

Gmail

• Paperclip

Hey you can just send me your views on my piece on my email.
    Paperclipzssz@Gmial.com.

• sci-Fi

THANK YOU! Echoing Madeline--I just don't get why people are so opposed to masks. So what if you heard they don't work? Just wear it and hey, maybe you'll save a few lives, idk.

• madeline3.14159

I'm stilll don't understand why people don't wear masks. It's harmless to you, and it could save lives. Personally if I can save a life, I'm going to do it. So please y'all... Just wear your mask. It's not a hoax, people are dying. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Yes!! This is so IMPORTANT!!

luv u baby <3

• Abrianna

Oh and about this piece. Covid is what is used to scare people, fear controls people. And even Fauci said masks don't help.

• Abrianna

Re: Oh I'm being consistent. What does Detroit have to hide that they are covering windows? There have been countless ballots thrown out that were for Trump. It is covered up by the MSM. The left want to defund police, make police national so cops won't care. They are bringing in Socialism hard core.

• Abrianna

It's beyond obvious. Trump had MI and WI in the early morning hours, however while the world sleeps they find 141k ballots for Biden? Sure. Just watch the polls and you know that it's all a lie, zoom in on the counties they are red. It's what they want and they are getting it. Just as coward men stabbed Bevelyn Beatty today. It's sick. wrong. God help us.

• Wisp

OH MY GOSH YOU'RE !!!!! (Don't worry, I won't expose you)
    BUT DUDEEE, AHHHH, CAN I JUST SAY HOW BEAUTIFUL YOUR WRITING IS!? Like, I know you know since I comment on ALL your pieces, but I cannot express how much I love it. It's just so transcending and makes me feel special inside and YOUR WRITING IS FABULOUS!!!!
    Also, I'm glad you're doing well :)

yes yes yes ugh these ppl! masks. are. needed. <3

• Wisp

Love how you're bringing this back. Because it's even more relevant than before, I don't care what others think. You should still wear a mask.
    Also, I hope everything's well with you. Honestly, I was surprised a while back when I stumbled upon your account and saw that you left. Hope you're doing well and all.

• Kit-Kat Sully

Replying: Thanks for telling me. And I still don't know why she's permanently suspended, but I'll let you know if I hear more.

• Kit-Kat Sully

Hi, can I ask what you commented on the piece I wrote about Savanna? The piece got censored so I wasn't able to see it.

• Jasmine khawar

WhY dId yOu LeFt SudDeNly?

• Busssy.Beee

You posted again, even if it's just one little piece, at least you still remember us! I'm sad that you're not back, but it's okay. Thanks for the reminder too!! <3<3<3