Huba Huba

Writer, poet, musician, wanna-be-botanist.
Sleep deprived.
Call me a monster, I put milk in before the cereal.
I'm probably eating ramen right now or having a mental breakdown.
Imagine having an aesthetic bio
Joined: May 26, 2020

Please read my work and tell me about your opinions.
I'd love to make some writing friends on this platform, let's help each other!
PHEwwww that sounded cheesy, but I meant it.

Untitled

4
Sometimes I wonder

Am I meant to be the antagonist of the show?

I know what's right

but why does my mind go wrong? 

I'm tired of trying to be right

trying to get some validation

I"m wondering if I'm sane. 

• crystalline•galaxies

(i also adore your profile picture. it makes me smile every time i see it.)

• crystalline•galaxies

this is so simple and powerful... the extra spacing between the lines really helps your point get across. fantastic piece!
    re: the nickname "tuffy" actually came from something one of my friends wrote!

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: Thankyou!
    I really like the power of this poem and especially the punch of the last line.

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: ohmygoodness i love the way you text! i find it so endearing <3 and thank you for your kind comment! thank you for reading Immortal Moment; i'm glad you enjoyed my little story :)

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: ahaha your grammar is 200% okay - I text/message with my own weird grammar to convey more of my voice too :D and THANK YOU!! I was worried about assigning gender to Envy, honestly...didn't quite know how to personify it (to me, that's what Envy truly looks like sooo) but I plan to even it out because Jealousy feels more feminine to me :| I have a lil baby succulent (unidentified species lol) names Martinez, and a golden pothos I've named Theo. Having a garden sounds so cool.... growing squash sounds like an amazing adventure XD What's your favorite plant in your garden?

• ect.13

Replying: haha love the humanity joke! Thanks for your comment <3
    This is so beautiful - the first two lines really got me, then the rest of it did too. Well done, keep writing :)

• JustAnotherDarling

"I'm tired of trying to be right/ trying to get some validation" wow. i'm speechless. so many emotions in so few words, but conveyed perfectly <3
    also, i love that you're a wanna-be-botanist... i'm not sure if that's me too, but i have a couple plants and i've named them and love them tons soo
    do you have plants too?