happy butterfly

South Africa

14
poet
swimmer
reader
people's person
wtw's official little sister:)
special wtw sister to anne blackwood<3

"it's time to sing something for no other reason than to feel my voice"~Anne Blackwood

"so rearrange the world and perhaps you'll find your celebration of humanity" ~Dmoral
if you're a newbie or haven't gotton to know me yet,come say hello please! :) don't be shy:)

beautiful beach blessings

10
the beach in the starlit sky ( the colour of blue lava if there was any) and your green and brown eyes ( i won't call them hazel because they contain so much of each colour); i wonder if i'll ever forget those memories because now they feel unforgettable
almost too precious to keep without spilling over the edges of my tongue.

the ocean's foam bubbles at our fingertips,i beg that it won't rob you of these moments.
or are they insignificant to you?

your voice slipping through the salty air, intended to be heard by me is a dream (that i will replay when  all my hope crumbles into broken hazel shards)
pupil secretly tucked at the corner of my eye,watch your eyes on me.
the world is spinning me in all it's divine moments and have i ever the chance of being blessed like this again?

hey my darlings!!! i've missed you.read my comment below<3

Re: Anne Blackwood is more clear as to who I am, but if you wanna make it less cluttered Anne is great.

• Elizabeth Lewis

This is AMAZING! I love the poetic language! It is so good! You are so talented!!!!!! YOu got this! :)
    Enjoy the Bible Verse! :)
    "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
    (Psalms 34:18)

Re: Awww I'm adding u to my bio bc I'm so touched

• kealoha

Yayyy! It is so nice to read your writing again, absolutely beautiful! :) <3

• Book Kitten

Re: awwwe!! Thanks so much!!

Oh yayyyy you're back I've missed your inspiring poetry oh so much you dont even KNOW gah

OMIGOSH YOU'RE BACK (even temporarily) MY DEAR I'VE MISSED YOU!!! I'm sorry about the way you were feeling, that's really rough. I hope you feel up to snuff soon. Ilysm.
    Also, "and your green and brown eyes ( i won't call them hazel because they contain so much of each colour)" is AMAZING.

• Book Kitten

Ooooooo! This is so good!!
    also if you are a competitive swimmer, what is your favorite stroke? Mine is freestyle!
    :)

• lochnessie

hey happy butterfly!! i wrote that and felt like I was in a cartoon... but anyway, I'm technicallyyyy on hiatus but I saw this and couldn't help coming over to say hi- hope you're feeling better. you're an incredible writer, and almost everyone on here knows how that dreadful block feels. best of luck with your exams!
    hugs and lamingtons,
    ness (who should be on hiatus but who melted because of this piece)

Ahhh I missed you so much!!! So nice to see your new piece :) this is beautiful!!
    Im sorry to hear about your block :( I know (as do, I'm sure, most people here) how rough that is. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know! Im glad to do anything I can :))
    Also, good luck with school! I can definitely relate to school sucking all inspiration from your bones :(((( its the worst!! Hope it gets better <33
    Like I said, so good to hear you're back!!! Stay in touch :)) and get some sleep, k?? All my love <33

sorry for being gone so long.hopefully i'll be able to write poems again soon .when my exams finish i'll be more active.i'm going to try catchup on your lovely work and get to know the newbies.sorry i was gone for so long<3

hey my darlings!!! i dont know if you even realised i was gone hahaha but i've missed you all so so much and i've missed your writing.but don't you worry because i will be catching up on reading them all soon. you might want to know why i was absent so long.i just fely very discouraged because i couldnt write a single thing and i felt as if i could ever write poems again.it was truly horrible,i felt as if i'de used everything up in my brain. these last couple days i have been wanting to write so bad because i just needed to let the feelings out.this miraculously popped out.i dont really like it too much because i feel as if i could do my memories or deeling justice but meh
    i dont know if i will start publishing regularly because i dont feel as if i have broken my block or idk its hard.
    also school has been hectic and exams are gluing me to textbooks and tears haha so i wont be as active as i i was before but i'll be on here quite often i think.

• Busssy.Beee

Yay, you're back, author!! Thank you so much for coming back. Missed you so so much!! Also the line, "almost too precious to keep without spilling over the edges of my tongue." I mean wow. Gorgeous! <3<3