JustAnotherDarling

...departed sometime in the autumn...
should you ever need a friend, find me on Wattpad under the same username or at my Instagram: @almostttaesthetic

all my love, and then some more,
JustAnotherDarling

hope you're having a lovely day :)
(footnotes)

Envy Isn't Green

8

his veins are blue
filled with blood that bleeds red
and give life to arms 
and
his slippery hands wind their way around my neck
he reaches into my mouth with 
rough fingers 
and twists my vocal cords
forcing me to vomit vile words
his words
empty and wanting
hi loves <3
it's been a while... perhaps I should add "gets distracted by life more often than not" in my bio lol
bUT i hope you all are well and here's just something i whipped up.
idk abt y'all but it's pretty visual to me, kinda nasty too, i'll admit - but i wanted to write about this, so i did.
feedback would be lovely :)
the longer i look at this, the more i overthink how i've written it
so imma stop
have a lovely day,
thanks for stopping by :)

oh, oh and i'm thinking about doing a part 2: Jealousy Isn't Silent
should i?

• anonymous_123 [Child of God]

My chapter 3 of my book He's here is out! It's shorter! Go check it out! Thank you <3

This is so clever, personifying greed! I would absolutely read a sequel!
    Re: ha ha, thanks. I guess I'll have to feature my characters in a short story.

• rainydayz

this is BRILLIANT. omg the whole piece is just a beautifully crafted picture forever playing in my mind girl. this poem gladly pushes out that #euphoric video of trisha paytas living rent free in my brain anytime.
    re: i’m literally crying! thank you so much for the kind comments. i started feeling a little unsure about the piece after re-recording my voice over and over again, but you really boosted my confidence in that piece! thank you bunches.

• Huba Huba

OMGGGGGGG this piece is so wow idk what to say it's wow. I love the personification.
    Re: Thanks for your compliment. I suppose I have some cacti and some flowers and tomatoes, squashes, etc. in my garden. Botany seems really fun and I don't want a job that requires me sitting in a cubicle staring at a computer all day. I apologize for my lack of grammar-greatness this is how I speak. What plants to you have?

woah this is intense!! i definitely want to read part 2!!! :)) great poem!!!! <33

• don't you see the starlight (#TS)

Part 2 would be awesome. this is such a neat concept. I love the word darling, it's on my favorite word list. what, you don't have one? XD
    Re: thanks so much! i'm glad you liked it. Magnus Chase was definitely a more modern series, edgier, but I enjoy all of Rick's books and his signature humor. Comedic writing is not my strong suit, but I try. ToA is great; I definitely recommend. Apollo is pretty awful at first but a great storyteller. He gets less annoying and more likable. But I know what you mean about time... time has been weird this past several months or so.

Sure! Part two would be great :)
    "his veins are blue
    filled with blood that bleeds red" :o