Odyssey

she/her/violinist/reader/writer/theater kid/singer/ LOTR fan/Hufflepuff/ dreamer/sister/child at heart

“There’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.” -Samwise Gamgee

Trying to craft meaningful stories while juggling school, family, and life in general.
Someone who likes to write and loves to live.
My username is Odyssey because we are all on our own journey. :)
Hi everyone reading this, I hope you are having a fantastic day.

You are loved and you have meaning. Never forget that.

I'll also probably forget to respond to comments- it's not cause I don't appreciate them ( I do- a lot), I'm just really absentminded.

Interested in art, the future, philosophy, morality, ethics, the origins of the universe, and the meaning of life. Trying to figure it all out.

Dust Jacket Revisited

PROMPT: Dust Jacket

4
  1. Three communities to which you belong (these can be unusual).   
    Church, Write the World :), musicians
  2. Three places you learn well (these can be unusual).   
    In my bedroom, in trees (climbing them), outside
  3. Three adjectives your peers would use to describe you.
    Quiet, sweet, and interesting
  4. Three adjectives your family would use.
  5. Quirky, sweet , cute
  6. Three adjectives you would use.
  7. Introspective, wishful,  
  8. Three beliefs you hold.   
    No one is completely certain of anything, we are all just trying to find the answers. 
    Sisters make the best friends.
  9. One is never too old to have a childlike heart.
  10. Three sources of comfort.   
    My sister, acting, God
  11. Three responsibilities you shoulder.   
  12. Leader of a service club at school, 
  13. Three things of which you are proud.  
    My novel ( though it’s not very far along), my friends, and the plays I’ve been in 
  14. Three qualities that make your life singular and/or unusual.
  15. I didn’t get a phone until I was fifteen, some of my best friends are from England, and I come from a weird family. 
I would love to get to know other writers better, so please leave comments! Thank you! ;)

Yay, this is so cool!
    Re: I'm so glad that you are glad that you discovered me! :D You seem like an amazing person, too. AND U LOVE AWAE! S3 is DA BEST. ANyway.... check out another series by L.M. Montgomery called Emily of New Moon (it's so underrated, but one of my fav series ever). So reach out to me whenever in the comments, I'm happy to talk!

• beth r.

this is great! oh, and narnia? i stan lol
    welcome to wtw, although i'm not sure if you're new, just the first time ii came upon your amazing writing :)

• doodleninja

Lovely little piece here! I love all three beliefs you listed, although I do not have any sisters, so I can't speak for that one XD

Welcome to WtW! Don't know how long you've been here (I myself haven't been here very long) but I like seeing how others describe themselves. Narnia? LOTR? Awesome. Glad you're here, and I think you're right: No one is too old to have a childlike heart.
    To get to know me, check out my a few of my pieces!
    Me in Threes: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/195476/version/397935
    Short narrative about me: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/195315/version/397363
    Heart places: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/196045/version/398924