FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

WtW's Resident Ghost Writer

Trying to meet more of this new community - come say hello! :D

~Joined with best friends jztpenguin and mindfruit!!

~WtW adopted by ze amazing Anne Blackwood ^-^

~Son of Poseidon (Apparently. I guess it fits cuz...sea otters. Hm)

~ "A writer's job is to make the unclear clear and the clear unclear"
-mindfruit 2020

~Your imagination is the one place where nothing ever lies to you. -me

~Hey, you should go find an otter. I hear they're adorable!

~Caramel iced milk with boba, lychee jelly, and less ice please
*-*

~Fav music genres -EDM-Lofi-Deep House-Ambient-Dubstep-

Falling

17
I think I'm falling

Because I couldn't climb any longer

Once you made me slip

I couldn't hang on

It's your fault but I blame myself

And now I'm falling

For you.

~FantasyOtter12
Vibing on a Saturday hope everyone's doing great!

• løne wølf [semi-hiatus]

short and sweet! perfect <3

re: thank you so much for the well-wishes!

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: thank you....and thank you again :)
    yEs the guitar is really nice! (I'm so happy that someone other than me picked up on that) also, today I heard: Your Hand Is Safe In Mine by Blush... and it made me think of this poem again. (the song's a bit slow, so I don't know if you'll like it though)

Ooh, I love this! Simple yet sweet and very relatable.

omg awwww this is so cute!!

re- Thank you so much!! :)

• Tayyaba

MIND BLOWING<33

• Tayyaba

this is actually something you could tell ur loved one for the first time.<3<3

replying:aww thats so sweet of you.i've missed you too.i'm going to come back on here tonight to do some extensive catching up.:)

• (sk)eyesofocher

Awwwwww I love this this should be printed with a typewriter and framed;)

• Huba Huba

Thanks for complimenting! this piece is kind of funny, it seems like someone blackmailed you, and then the last sentence makes it all romantic. I could've sworn I followed you like a long time ago... welps I followed you anyway.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

XD XD XD XD!!!!!!! Well, it’s like “fuh” and “otter”. FUH-OTTER. But less emphasized. That’s what Anne said anyways!! I think it would be funny if it was pronounced in an unusual way. Like “f” (the letter; not the f sound” and “ter”. Pronounced like “Ef-ter”. Thsi is very hard to describe via writing! XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Beautiful, F’Otter (pronounced like the regular “f” sound +Otter, according to you WtW mom)! Great emotion!

Re: Thank you<3

• anemoia by a thread

Re: yes yes yes! so glad you like KOTLC and Maximum Ride! i haven't found anyone who likes Maximum Ride actually except my grandma. so. i'm not sure that counts. even thoi feel like the books got sort of disjointed and plot-crazy, all the characters stayed true and were so lively and funny.
    i think you'll really like the Accelerati trilogy if you liked Maximum Ride, both faast paced and witty but Accelerati is more science-y. science-y kinda like how peter parker gets powers? like that, but slightly more believable, possible, and scary.

• anemoia by a thread

don't hate me for that comment... i get carried away when it's books, writing, words, or aesthetic stuff. also, i realize a lot of those books sound feminine/tend toward girls, sorry about that, but they could be enjoyed by anyone. didn't mean to slant the description of the books towards anyone specifically either.

• anemoia by a thread

this concept is classic, timeless (redundant? probably) and you nailed it.
    DID SOMEBODY SAY BOOK RECS?! *cackles wickedly and shoves an enormous comment stacked w/titles at you...* (copy+pasted this from other comment)
    I don’t know what you’re into, but for impactful l, deep and poignant: All the Light We Cannot See, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close; for a rich and spellbinding novel on WWI, love, and Greek mythology: Lovely War; for a funny middle grade series, Percy Jackson, Storm Chaser, Keeper of the Lost Cities, Maximum Ride; for a dark, rich, enchanting high fantasy, the Caraval trilogy; for a classic, The Great Gatsby; for a fun YA, To All the Boys I Loved Before or The Cupcake Queen; for a tragic YA, The Fault in Our Stars; for a YA thriller and political and friend drama, Embassy Row trilogy; for a Victorian era comedy of manners where girls go to finishing school to become spies, Finishing School series; for a steampunk dystopian with impeccable world building and a prison that’s alive, Incarceron; for a series about books, Story Thieves or Inkheart; for a classic fiction series, Lord of the Rings, the Chronicles of Narnia, or A Wrinkle in Time; for a murder mystery-coming of age-romance-nature-adult novel, Where the Crawdads Sing; for a scandalous, twisting, glitzy dystopian trilogy, The Thousandth Floor; For a lively fairytale spin: Land of Stories, School for Good and Evil, Sisters Grimm; for a dark and breathtaking Cinderella spin, Stepsister; for an intriguing fantasy series, Magisterium; for a middle-grade, lighthearted modern fantasy, Children of the Red King (Charlie Bone); for a mind-melting, ingenious, hilarious urban sci-fi, The Accelerati Trilogy (highly recommend!); for a supernatural spin on a classic, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies; for a sparkling romance, royal drama, intrigue, strong female friendships, fiery redheads, and people who stand up for what's right, The Selection series; for just straight up brilliance, tears, laughter, and YA fun (some mature references, kind of like The Fault in Our Stars but not explicit), Hope and Other Punch Lines.

• ~madeline~

This is so simple but beautiful at the same time. I love it sooo much!!

• mindfruit

Aw, beautiful poetry as always F'Otter, especially those last two lines "And now I'm falling/For you."