SunV

home is wherever i'm with you.

est. 11/10/19

I really don't know where this came from. I've never been in a relationship, so this is not inspired by any sort of personal experience... Well, it's decent, so I'll publish it.

Title taken from Shawn Mendes' 'Wonder'

I wonder

7
I wonder,
If the old fashioned letters you used to write for me
Were so because you liked being old fashioned
Or because you never wanted to give me your number

I wonder,
If the nights I crashed on your sofa
Was because your bed was too small
Or because there was someone else’s clothes littering the floor of your room

I wonder,
If I had seen you in your true colours sooner,
Would I have done something?
Or would I have gone along with it, because I loved you

Well, I guess I will always wonder.

1

• Starlitskies

Thank you for the review SunV! I read in your bio that you're an INFJ. I deviate a lot between INFJ and INTJ, but in the end I think I fit INTJ more. Isn't it really interesting how the thinking and feeling types are so similar and yet so different at the same time? :)

• Starlitskies

Re: Thank you so so much for agreeing to review my poem! If you have any pieces you'd like me to review, don't hesitate to let me know. Once again, thank you! :)

• Starlitskies

Woah! This is so heartbreaking. I rlly rlly like the second stanza.
    Also I was wondering if you could please review one of my poems. I'd really appreciate it if you could give me your honest opinion. But only if you want to. It's completely fine if you don't. Thanks :)

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

This is just beautiful! I don't know what it is about this piece that makes me feel melancholy and accepting but sad. (I can't quite describe it.) It is crafted amazingly and I love your work!

• Miss_S_wise

Replying: Thanks for that comment on Shadow Kisses! I really appreciate it! Also, thank you so much for the tip... I always wondered what to do about that XD. Also, POTTERHEADS UNITE!! I'm a proud Slytherin. My favourite character is Hermione Granger but the Marauders and Lily would always hold a special place in my heart...

• Miss_S_wise

wow... this really touched me! AND I LOVE WONDER!!!!