beth r.

~just your average teenage writer~

tw for historical fiction part: mentions of death/blood
hope there's something for everyone here!

this piece will have something for EVERYONE on this website (sorta) (also tw in message box)

28
COMEDY/RELATABLE:
My friend really doesn't know how to whisper. It's a life threatening condition- for me.
" *whispering* he's kinda cute..."
" OMY GOD YOU THINK HE'S CUTE???"
*inhales sharply and is ready to disappear*

POETRY/PROSE:
i.
and vulnerability laughed/ as innocence dangled from the
                                                                                   e   d   g   e
of conspicuous consciousness.

FICTION/FANTASY:
She continued running, breathless. She had to get off this planet, off to her home. Power surged as she lifted off the platform, and General Mixon's threats seeming to reverberate through the galaxy. 

HISTORICAL FICTION/ NONFICTION:
Poland, 1941

BAM.
The shot rang out, and you whip around. Jacob sat there, the inevitable crimson staining green camouflage.
"Like Christmas." He breathed, and the tears you swore wouldn't trickle began to pour. 
"Teach them a lesson, soldier. So you and the boys can be back by Christmas."
The general's last breath was even more piercing than the gun shot.

• Century Friend

I'm very late, but I love this! That last one is truly heartbreaking.

about 23 hours ago
  • Firecracker K (dinosaurs don't believe in halloween)

First one: So funny!
    Second: Eerily amazing!
    Third: Sounds like something out of one of my stories! (which means it has my seal of approval!)
    Fourth: So sad! (I always feel sorry for characters who die.)

• haunted.by.words (#queenie's halloween)

All of these are wonderful and made me feel something. ahh it's amazing.

Omg, the first one reminded me about what would happen to me and my friend. I love these!! :)

• Tomb of Jade (#spookified)

oh wow that last one. that hit me hard for some reason. I always love writing death scenes (i sound like a psycho when i say that haha) but pulling emotions through writing is the best feeling.

• Mpm#1

It was sweet of you to do this! A little something for everyone. I loved the comedy section; it reminds me of my best friend and I talking about anything! :)

• Doodleninja

ahahaha you have such wit about you XD
    I love how some of these are almost bordering on satire. Very clever piece! (also that last drabble about the nonfiction is absolutely superb :D)

• Busssy.Beee

Love the comedy portion and the historical fiction portion (well I like all of them, just those two a tweeny bit more!) XD

• sci-Fi

Ha this is great! Your work always makes me smile :)

Oh, you might want to add "TW in Message Board" or something similar to the title, because a lot of people read that last, not first. :)

I almost did a spit take reading the first part XD. That's what I get for taking a sip from my water bottle while reading something labeled Comedy. And the rest of the piece is as good or even better! Blood on a soldier's uniform as compared to Christmas?? Just break my heart!

• Rohan’s Defender

Wow! Yes creative!

• Ghoulgirl2020 (#Queenie's Halloween | I have been called Cool before if you know what I mean) ;)

Very creative! <3

• RemovedUser1

This is a great idea! I’ll have to try this some time, XD.

• queenie hawthorne

uhhhh
    yes

• Spiral Dragon

Haha yessss