LaurenBeeWrites

Name: Amanda
Explanation for username: It's a Spongebob joke
Bands: Waterparks/MCR/TOP
Books: Hunger Games/Shatter Me series
~Teen writer/author~
~Youtube channels~
~Christian~

QUOTE:
"Feel free to feel."

This was really just a therapeutic free-write, but any critiques are welcome. I really just needed to write.

I don't really know what to do with it all.

5
The current moment feels a little confusing. Actually, It feels very confusing. It's confusing how much I love the Waterparks unreleased demo I am listening to and how much I hate the fact that I am writing about all of this. I sit in the car again, aggressively typing my fingers down on my MacBooks keyboard. I'm still too steamed up to actually go back and edit my book. Maybe thats just another excuse.     
    Maybe.
I shouldn't let these stupid amateur feelings keep me from doing what I have such a strong passion for. I want to get in my characters heads so bad right now. I need some since of purpose. I need to go back to that world that isn't filled with tests and quizzes and homework. I need to go back there, but looks like reality had some other ideas.
I don't care.
    Today I will write. I will edit the chapter I couldn't finish yesterday due to the lovely and wonderful school work. I think I can do this. I won't let my scattered day and scattered brain win this time.
No. 
    I have so many thoughts right now. I couldn't possibly write them all down. I guess feelings are easier to describe...
No, scratch that. They are defiantly not.
There is so much everything floating around in the abyss.
I don't really know what to do with it all. I have nothing to do right now. Nothing except write.  

• October 16, 2020 - 11:53am (Now Viewing)