Rohan’s Defender

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*
Peeta Mellark’s girl (9-24-20)

Hey everyone!

The Lost Letters of Panem (A Collab With Coolgirl2020); Letter 13

8
Dear Everdeens and Hawthornes,

This is Haymitch. I wanted to give you my honest update on our progress. I knew Katniss would want you to be as informed as possible.
 It’s not looking good. As you know, we’re only a couple days in and she’s already stuck in a tree and surrounded by Careers. Without a bow. 
 Cato, Clove, Marvel, and Glimmer are deadly. The boys are brutes, and the girls are no less devious. And then there’s Peeta too. Now, I can’t reveal anything about the plans of the tributes or mentors. Besides, my knowledge of the others is limited. But I will say, to hopefully provide you some means of comfort, that you know a bit about Peeta’s nature and feelings from the interview. Don’t hate him yet. I’m sorry I can’t say more, but this is probably already too much. But you can guess what I mean.
 I’m doing my best. Your girl’s a fighter, that’s for sure. But she’s still alive now, so there’s hope left for her. That’s really what I wanted to tell you. She’s still got a chance, if we can help her.
 Sorry this is so brief. I’m working with all I’ve got. Hang in there.

-Haymitch 

Ps. Can you try to scrounge up some money? From the Hob maybe? Anything would help to pay for sponsor gifts.

Hey! This is Part 13. of the Lost Letters of Panem, my collab with Coolgirl2020! It’s based on the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins! Keep an eye out for Part 14 with Coolgirl! Have a great day!

• its.joyanna

OMG LOVE THIS !! LOVE THIS PERSPECTIVE OF THINGS !!

• Bhavya's Treasure

That's very thoughtful of Haymitch.
    Yes, yes, great post script! The Hob... They saved Katniss and Peeta!

Another great letter in the series. I'm enjoying these a lot. :D

Re: Thank you, Eden. You're so encouraging though I think that poem isn't that good, lol!

• books4life

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

OOh this is great!!
    Alsoooooo Chapter 19 of Traitors and Rebels is out!!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Great letter! Will do the next one ASAP! And I love your profile picture! <3
    Replying: Well...my father found out about Gale and murdered him with his shotgun...
    XD JK, I'm too smart to let him find out. We're doing great, thanks! How about a double date with me and Gale and you and Peeta?

• V-Rose

Also, love the new profile pic.

• V-Rose

I like how this sounds. I feel bad for the bluntness though. If Prim read this, well, she would not be happy. But I loved it!

• Livsnjutare

also do you know what happened to SavannahC! ?

• Livsnjutare

ooooooo! Love this!