Bhavya's Treasure

I'm a being just like YOU yet so different! :)
WtW Big Sis
A Calm Soul
No mad rush
Multilingual
Nature is my breath
Sanskrit- the language of my soul
Currently reading:
Srimad Bhagwat Geeta (Hindi)
Sacred Games

The ink in your pen can write the destiny of our Earth one day.
I hope you'll fancy a beautiful world unfolding through the ink of your hardwork as well as of your pen. :)

Fantasy of an Open Mind

17

O my winsome pals!
Have a world of your own
Where you shall inevitably reap
The seeds you've sown.

Where giant elephants would dance
And skinny snakes would sneeze,
Bonny mermaids would glance
Where blows the cool breeze.

A world where you could rest
In tranquil showers of solitude.
A place full of zeal and zest
Where no one is that crude.

Where ducks will merrily hop
You'll find rabbits swimming
Hey chum, fancy at your top!
You'll have your ideas brimming.

The whole world is going to behold
The intensity of your dreams
You're standing on the threshold
Of glory, success and beams.

This is how you visualize a place
Wholly of your own
You're the Creator and Destructor
Of whatever you've shown.
Of whatever you've shown...
I had written this some 3-4 years back. While cleaning my cupboard, I came across this dreamily silly poem. I can't believe it had managed to bag first prize in inter-house competition in my sschool. It might sound childish... Well, I'm childish. But what it asks you is to never stop your mind from imagining weird things because a light bulb, a television, a mobile, idea of democracy, a website, softwares etc. might've sounded weird before somebody actually created them.

Write, discover and dream because what is weird today can become normal tomorrow!

So, I'm going to my own world now.
Bye, folks! 

1

• In Which Yaya Writes

Wow, this is really good! I recently found a poem from when I was like 7 and it's really cute XD. But I love this! Whimsical and fantastical and super dreamy. Great job!
    (I also love your style of writing!)

• acrosstheuniverse28

Such a fun piece, but that last stanza was like a sucker punch to the gut for me! "You're the Creator and Destructor / Of whatever you've shown." -- I just absolutely love that!

• Brielle P. Chor

Replying: Thank you for the comment! And no, unfortunately, I don't have a pet cat. The cat in my profile is from a Youtube Channel called Cream Heroes, and yes, she is absolutely adorable! If you love cats, you can check the channel out haha!:))

• Laasya Kompella

This is so scrumptiously fantastical, it opens up a whole new field of possibilities!

• Bertrand

This is awesome, B! Every line slipped gently into my mind....I really love every descriptions there!
    And these stand out - "The whole world is going to behold
    The intensity of your dreams
    You're standing on the threshold
    Of glory, success and beams." I feel uplifted...thanks!

Hey!! Part five is out!! :)

Re- Aww so sweet!! Thank you so so much! oops I can always count on you to find those mistakes! I literally have no clue why he's so horrified! I just think as I write but we'll find out soon I guess!! Thank you again! :)))

You liked my piece just as I was sending out notifications! Haha well, part 4 is out! :)

• Starting Anew! (still Coolgirl though)

Replying; Will do! <3

I forgot to say, GREAT piece!!!
    And how is my dearest Bhavya doing? I hope everything's good, otherwise you can expect lot's of love being sent your way <3333333333

• ~madeline~

Re: That's actually a really great response to the question!! My response that I eventually formulated looks pretty similar to that... No nothing happened, at least nothing unusual XD Just me being my typical overly philosophical self and trying to reason about life. hEhE... Mostly just stemmed from me wondering how I can be a better, more inclusive, and more loving person cause I'm pretty sure everyone needs help doing that...
    And Mr. Allen needs to be less of Mr. Alone... He needs a friend, so I'll say hiiiii!!! I can't imagine being stuck in a dance studio for fifty years. No worry about any typos... I have like a ton on all of my pieces and comments cause I'm too lazy to correct them Hehe...

Re: I will definitely try it! I've actually heard turmeric is really good for you (can't remember why).
    Yes, I miss Savanna and wanted to pay homage to her writing.

Re- Aww thank you so much!!! haha, I might even!
    Yes, I will be sure to do so but do you mean the new story I'm starting or the Hunger games fan fiction?
    Also i wanna thank you for being so sweet!!!!:)

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: You said it; there's no taking it back now! I am now on permanent vacation in your fantastical world :)
    and yes ma'am! my camera has a deep love for flowers and the sky :D

Replying: So, I'm assuming she got the pencil and paper herself...and I made up Roise. XD
    Also, lol, I can't imagine a scenario where my father would not be angry that a friend I made online wanted to say hi to him. XD
    Love ya, big sis! <3

• ~madeline~

Re: He hasn't come to visit my dreams... yet XD And next time I see him at my dance studio I won't forget to say hi!! hehe

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: thank you so much!! Yes, we are getting to the grand finale now, so be prepared!! Your comments always make me happy! :)

• ~madeline~

Re: thanks so much!! Im not the most amazing singer, so I dunno bout posting it for the whole world to see... XD... I also agree that I need something more before the first verse.... Hmm. Also, reading this again makes me like it sooo much more!! It's so fascinating and beautiful!!

This is a beautiful poem! oh gosh I just re-read this for the 3rd time!! Wow I love this!!

Re- Shh it's a secret!! haha, you'll find out soon don't worry!!! Aww, thank you so much for your comment!! oops!! Thanks for the correction...omg when will I stop making errors!!

• birthdaycandles

Re: No wayyy! I thought something was fishy when I was looking through my reviews recently! I thought I’d written 17 and then I checked and it said 15 or something? So odd, I hope they change it back too.
    Oh don’t worry about bot being able to put the á (fada) on my a, I sometimes leave it out too! But on my laptop I use ctrl alt and a to get it onto the a! I’ll try to leave that review for you as soon as I can <3 Lol I love how this fridge has become a talking point of all our communications lolll It’s good, so nice not to have a leaky fridge anymore yaaaay, @happygiggles can’t stop happy giggling she’s just so happy about it! :D

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: XD Thank you! Yeah, Zion told me I have to go back. Actually, she also told me if I don’t go back that she will go without me and give him my email (She’s kidding. Right?!???) Sooo..... sounds like I’m going back?! And oh wow, that’s crazy about the class! And REALLY embarrassing!!!

Re: Yeah, the trip was pretty cool. We went for one of our cousin's wedding, and that's always fun!
    I was wondering if, since you know my name, that you wouldn't mind sharing yours?

• Mpm#1

Re: Oh good, I wasn’t sure I’d gotten the point across... XD Thank you!!!!!!!!

• birthdaycandles

Oh hey Bhavya! Thank you so much! I put a lot of time into my reviews (roughly around 30-45 minutes) because I just like to make sure I’ve given enough feedback yk? I’m trying to get to 20 peer reviews (it says I’ve written 16) so please let me know if you have anything you’d like reviewed and I’ll be happy to oblige <3

• JustAnotherDarling

TAKE ME TO YOUR WORLD! if it's anything like this poem, i'll never, ever want to leave :) "The whole world is going to behold/ The intensity of your dreams" my gosh. you've awakened something within me in these lines... i'm not sure yet what it is, but it's There now :o
    Re: ahhhh thank you!! (the first four lines are my favorite too :)
    and oh wow, i didn't even realize the connection between my new pfp and message box... that's so cool - i'm gonna start saying they are related ;)

• Pavlo Korol

Hey, that's really dope. Keep on doing such great things. I am good, what about u?

• Nathaniel G. Williams

Re: The man who shot Marcellis Stineppe and his girlfriend claims that he felt threatened and thought they were trying to run them over, so he opened fire. It was definitely not the right approach to make.

Re: Thank you! :D That bit was me acknowledging that I'm still not perfectly strong, and I do have to hold it together sometimes.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: hey! Awww thank you so much for all the comments! That’s so interesting about Geeta! And haha, I’ll tell Zion she can comment some more thanks to our amazing sis who convinced me.... XD Thank you again so much and I’m so happy you liked all of it! :)

• Mpm#1

Re: Glad you enjoyed them!! :)
    This is a great poem, good job!

Re: Hey! sorry, My family and I went on a week long vacation and I didn't have the time(or internet) To check WTW.

This is honestly so well-written and beautiful! Reminds me of Lewis Carroll's writing, if you've ever read it. The word "winsome" is beautifully placed.
    Re: Doing good! How about you?

• ~madeline~

This is SOOOO true!!!! Let your mind run wild and you will never know what it will run into...

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Gorgeous!!! This is so well written and imaginative! Amazing!