sunny.v

she/her | asian
wtw community’s official older sister
running off into the sunset with circe
est. april 27, 2020

swordwielding protector of all minority groups
satire sorceress, lady knight

she clasps peonies, allure, & love

!! you guys from last piece were mostly right! i’m turning 16 on Sunday. so i’m probably one of the older users here.

the natural order of things

12

so to answer your query, “why do you love me?” / i simply could not say. 
why do the stars twinkle in the sky? / why does rain fall without relent?
i cannot explain my adoration for you, my dear.
it simply is, / as these types of things are.
the ocean is blue, the sun rises, and i am in love with you.
so wait for me. please? i think we both know what the other does. it’s just a matter of when.

• Bhavya's Treasure (Bewitching Tombstone #Queenie's Halloween)

Re: Thank you for telling me, Sunny! That's sad. They two are too good and I wish they would've been here.

• Kit-Kat Sully

Hi, may I ask what you posted on the piece I wrote about Savanna? The piece got censored, so I didn't get to see what you wrote.

• Tomb of Jade (#spookified)

oh this is so gorgeous! In my mind i pictured someone whispering this while sitting with their SO. the whole "feeling" (for lack of a better word) this piece gave me made me blush and I kinda put it to my own "love life" haha. Your pieces are so gorgeous--i know i've prob told you that before but ima say it again <3
    Hope you had a great birthday (if its happened already--if it hasn't then change that to present tense) Sixteen feel any different? It didn't for me XD it's so weird to think on growing older sometimes. thinking of the future is exciting but nerve wracking at the same time. Now im rambling XD

• Bookwitch

It's when someone finds these pockets of mystery and tells their tale that people become inspired.

• Wisp

I’ve read this both here and on the other place, and honestly it’s just so lovely. It feels so quaint and precious and just comforting in a way. Also! I liked this a couple days back, but I remembered it’s your birthday today so I thought I’d drop by and wish you a happy birthday. So Happy Birthday Sunny.v! You’re so kind and sweet here and on the other place and I’m just so happy you’re a part of the community! I hope you have/had a wonderful birthday and that all your wishes have come true. All the best to you!

WOAH this is brilliant <3 I adore your writing!! <333

• Dmoral

"i simply could not say."
    so this was heartbreaking and i'm not quite sure why. this felt like when you get to the point in the movie, when the couple's breaking apart and soft, sad music is playing and one of them is trying to hold on and the other is trying to keep them together--but both know their ending is inevitable. and it's like, "“why do you love me?”" and neither quite knows anymore. but honestly? i might've just been overthinking that. sorry!

"why do the stars twinkle in the sky?"
    i think the first line and this one contrast when it comes to emotion and i love that. it sarts off a little sorrowful, questioning-then you come out with the simplistic yet beautiful form of eternity. and i adore that.

"the ocean is blue, the sun rises, and i am in love with you."
    love this little rhythm/flow. it's like a modern, poetic take on "roses are red/violets are blue...".

short poetry rocks, and yours is amazing. keep up the beautiful work love!

This is great! I love it. It reminds me of the deleted song Obvious from Dear Evan Hansen.

• crystalline•galaxies

this is so gorgeous, oh my goodness. the diction is to die for, and it's so poetic.

• Busssy.Beee

Stunning! Also wishing you an early birthday!

• Tula.S

so sentimental and simple. lovely.

• naomi ling

and yeah u old mamas but u still my mamas <3

• naomi ling

of course i'll wait for u mamas it's only a matter of time

• naomi ling

psa if anyone didn't know this is abt me LOL ;-)