Deleted User

15 Types of Writers(inspired by Hanbanhandstand, who was inspired by Rohan's Defender, who was inspired by beth r.)

12
1. The Overload Writer.
These types of writers tend to get a hundred ideas all at once and then try to write them down, but they always end up in a scrambled mess.(Even though their ideas are truly brilliant.)

2. The Busy Writer.
“I’m busy!” seems to be their favorite thing to say, so be sure you don’t interrupt them while they’re writing… And even though they spend a lot of time at the computer they like to show off their work when it’s done.

3. The Confused Writer.
This type of writer is often coming to others for help, advice, and a partner in brainstorming. Their work is usually done in a crowd of people, so it isn’t very hard to find the help they need for sorting out their ideas.

4. The Nervous/worried Writer.
Don’t be surprised when you see this writer shaking in their shoes if you ask to read something of theirs—It’s almost always fantastic, but they constantly worry whether it really is good enough.

5. The Editor Writer.
Here is the type of writer that you go to if you need your novel edited. Just be warned that they will edit anything and everything whether you want them to or not. They tend to find joy in terribly written sentences.

6. The Perfection Writer.
The back-space is their favorite key on the keyboard. More than half of what they write has been deleted over and over again to absolute perfection, but do not underestimate them—They know more vocabulary words than you could ever guess.

7. The Quote It Writer.
Beware what you say when you’re around these writers—Take-backsies don’t exist. If they hear or see something interesting or, shall we say, otherworldly, it always ends up in their writing somewhere.

8. The Messy/disorganized Writer.
Trust me, you don’t want to see this writer’s desk. Piled high with odds and ends that they believe will “inspire” them clutter every corner, and if that’s not enough, say hello to the notebook who had every page ripped out of him, scribbled on, and then taped to the wall. You can also—if you look hard enough—find a selection of different colored pens and pencils. Post-it and sticky notes can be seen covering the rim of the computer screen as well.

9. The WWDW(Writer Who Doesn’t Write) Writer.
Most of their time is spent planning/outlining the book, instead of actually writing it. They are very smart but can’t ever seem to find the inspiration to write—But when they do it’s quite a work of art.

10. The defensive Writer.
Always ready to leap into a story, yet this writer is often underestimated because they usually get very defensive of their work. It is wise not to critic them to much or downgrade their ideas because what they write always comes straight from the heart and means a lot to them.

11. The Rush Writer.
This writer tends to add too many details when they write, and often find themselves with a lot of unfinished stories. However, they always seem to know exactly how they want things done and they aren’t afraid to do it.

12. The Royal Writer.
This writer will sit for hours, straight as a stone, just staring at their computer screen before they even write one word, and surprisingly when they do write, they manage to write some pretty amazing stories. Their desk is always tidy and clean, with all their notes placed neatly in a folder. Their expectations of others are always high—so when they read something that meets their standards they become fiercely loyal and will stick by you no matter what.

13. The Lone Writer.
Almost always hiding in some nook or cranny when they write, this writer finds it easier to write when in complete silence. A mountain of notebooks are their only companion. These types of writers can also be found reading half the time they're supposed to be writing....

14. The Actor Writer.
Lights! Camera! Action! This Writer is constantly rehearsing dialogue and scenes from their stories, which can be slightly annoying, but always pays off in the end because of how realistic their writing is.

15. The Face Writer.
This type of writer is very rare because of the strange noises they make when writing. Hoots, grunts, whistling, laughing, and crying are only a few of the many “weird” things that this writer will do when writing. Facial expressions can be seen as well and will usually scared away on-lookers, but when they finish their writing is always very emotional.

• Minvra

I sort of one, six (definitely six), eight, nine, and eleven.

• Mina_77

Brilliant! If only there was a "writer who suffers from procrastination when it comes to writing the actual novel they spend most of their time day dreaming about, but as soon as the first page is done, you'll never see them away from their desk"! that'd probably be me... but suppose that's a bit like "writer who doesn't write". I'm definitely also 8 ... haha. great job, this is a very funny piece.

• dream02

Hahaha I gotta say, I think I'm number 4. Except the fantastic part. My stuff is mediocre at best lol

hahhaah i love this!!! I think I most relate to The Messy/disorganized Writer.

wow, what an awesome idea! i am totally 1, 5, 8, and 15! love this so much! very relatable and funny and interesting! XD keep writing! <3

Ooh, really good! I'm definitely one, six and nine!!!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Lol, definitely the Busy Writer! XD
    Also, sorry for taking so long! Daughter of the Ocean has been updated! <3

This is on point! I'm definitely a combination of the Busy Writer and the Editor, and while I try not to be the Defensive Writer, I can occasionally get that way about my most personal poetry.

I love this so much. And I love that someone put this idea into words. I think I'm the Overload Writer, the Editor Writer, the Perfection Writer (I love vocab and sometimes don't really write because i don't want to have to delete it later), the Actor Writer (a tiny bit, I like reading aloud and doing voices, and have a decent British accent), the Lone Writer (but only because of the reading thing haha), the Rush Writer, the WWDW (completely!), and the Royal Writer.
    XD that was more than y'all bargained for, sorry.

• beth r.

so relatable XD

I am most definetely 1, 5, 8, 9, 14 and 15 XD This is SO accurate
    re: Ooh! I never thought of an epilogue hmmmm....

I think that I am probably 3, 5, 13, and 14 all squished together in a little ball....!!!! I had way to much fun creating these!! :D

• AliMuscles04

I am so many of these XD lol

• (sk)eyesofocher

I feel like I am either the quote it writer or and the overload writer...... XD

• ChocolateKiwi

This is really good! I feel like I’m either one, four, or seven maybe eight. This is so good!