LaurenBeeWrites

Name: Amanda
Explanation for username: It's a Spongebob joke
Bands: Waterparks/MCR/TOP
Books: Hunger Games/Shatter Me series
~Teen writer/author~
~Youtube channels~
~Christian~

QUOTE:
"Feel free to feel."

Writing's a hobby, a passion, and an escape. Words are everything. Write. Take what you read as what you feel, what you see, what you want, what you need, and enjoy the moment. Let the words bleed out of your mind, your heart, your soul. Feel free to find parts of characters in yourself. Feel free to learn, grow, smile, cry, love. Feel free to feel. - Amanda

"As I pick each foot up, step by step, and walk into each door, I get further and further away from myself. As I make each choice, choose each entryway, I try to forget the last.
I want to get lost."

"I will use this torment, this pain, this curse against the enemy, and I will win." - Brooklyn Alderman, Lurid

I was going to write.

8
I was going to write.

I was going to write something worth reading.

I was going to try and convey some deeply buried emotion.

I was going to try and do a free write.

Time ticks by...procrastination never ceases to grab me by the neck and yank me backwards at least ten steps.

I was going to write.

I am writing now, aren't I? 

Not what I wanted. Not a free-write. Not another round of edits. Not song lyrics.

Human plays softly in the background reminding me of everything I need reminders of.

Layered enough my own music is the music playing through the car radio. Jazz.

Car radio. Now I am thinking of the twenty one pilots song with absolutely no connection to the current moment. 

My mind is wandering. The iced macchiato siting in my cupholder continues to sway side to side and the car rumbles as it

hits the bumps.

Almost back, I remind myself. I still haven't written. Not what I wanted to. 

I was going to write.

I was going to write.

The song is about to end the second we pull into the parking lot.

I was going to write.

• LaurenBeeWrites

Thanks to both of you!!! I was having a bit of a moment when I wrote this where I was really just upset about how my writing life was going at the time and school and everything and I decided to write about not being able to write. I know, hilarious! LOL Anyway, thanks!!!

• beth r.

yes this is soooo good!!!
    re: thanks!

also..."dysfantasci" ahh, love it!

oh the sense of urgency and the "going" and wow, i love his! i know exactly what you mean. i hate not finding the right words. because i have words. an abundance of them. just not the right ones. anyways... keep writing! <3

• LaurenBeeWrites

Thanks to chocolate Kiwi for inspiring me to write about writing. Please go check out her account! :)