the cosmic horror (#Queenie'sHalloween)

'cosmogyral' means to twirl around the universe, but you can just call me caleb.
bsa, venturing, sophomore.
i like alt lo-fi, poetry and feminism.
when i was a kid, i wanted to be a storm chaser, but now i can't really see myself doing it

i wanna feel breathless

Current collections (I say collections because i don't like separate titles):
- an ode to the stars i stole from the sky
- Autumn
-Fast Pieces (literally pieces I put no thought into and just publish)
-Some slightly controversial topics that are slightly tantalizing to discuss, but we're going to anyway.
Competition Pieces: I am not a Writer

changed my username for halloween, haha

got my pfp off of google, neat, right?

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

13
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE 

XXXII. come hither lost souls,
for the sky has grown dark,
not even the moon shall come round this nigh'.
i know not our purpose the day before last or further,
i only know now,
we are to become the stars.

What did you think when you read that? Just tell me, please, even if it was the most unintelligible thought or image, I'd like to know.

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: so i'm replying late but um wOw. I kind of like the "Shakespearean" version more?! Reading it was a whole different vibe; it was lovely.

• JustAnotherDarling

I could hear Shakespeare read this to me lol

I saw a beautiful sea of people, so many lost souls, streaming forward. It was night-- ink black with a peppering of stars overhead. You couldn't see their faces or bodies, but you know they're all lost. They climb into the sky and join the stars. If you tilt your head just the right way, you might be able to see a face or two. So yeah.... your poem has invoked so many different feelings and visions, it's amazing!

• Anna_19

I saw, like, black shadows kind of in the shape of people, rising from the ground. The ground is dead grass, and the sky is red, with a dark orange sun going down behind the shadows. It's kinda dark, and maybe that's just the way i think, or maybe it's supposed to be like that. I love this piece, keep writing!

Actually, I imagined a battalion of soldiers marching to their deaths for honor and glory. This is so dynamic and descriptive!! I love this <3

• queenie hawthorne

Hades.
    That's literally it.

• Rachaelgrace

Wow really good. This poem reminds me of stargazing in the country with the whole sky alit with light.

• I like to write

Wow, this piece oddly reminds me of the dark scenes from the Marvel movies all banged up into poetry. It seems so dark and yet has a purpose. Really cool!