Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

Go and check out
Tushar Mandhan, or else I will steal your chocolates :P I don't have words for him.
Pure heart, Mishthi Sharma, V-Rose and EliathRose
----------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READING; THEY MEAN A LOT TO ME
----------------------------------
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING INFORMATIVE PIECE
https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/187
---------------------------------
"Paper is more patient than man" ~ Anne Frank
“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”-John Green
“And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.”-Stephen Chbosky
“I want you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be.”- Lady Bird
“I am a mess"-Elio

Emotions

6
We are on the journey to our destination. Sometimes I feel I should enjoy this journey. I feel I should allow the pain to be felt, relish my sore feet. Enjoy the tiredness. Wipe off tears and sweat. We are making memories. Every second is unique. We are complex beings and what makes every moment different is emotions. Our emotions are memories.
I associate my memories i.e. emotions to smell, books, songs, movies. I remember I used to listen to blah blah song when blah blah happened. I am a sponge, absorbing every bit of my surroundings. Surprisingly, I am listening to a song while writing this. It’s Heather- Conan Gray. On top of it, I hear my fan making weird sounds adding a special effect to the music.
The smell of lavender candles flowing in my room mixed with fresh ink into my new diary. The smell of paper! Sunlight shines upon my ink, glittering and enhancing the beauty of the surroundings. I haven’t edited this piece. It’s raw and written at a shot but yet I feel peace while writing this.
word count 183
date- 15-10-2020

1

I love how you capture the state of mind you're in while you are writing this piece. It really brings your point across.

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: Aw, thank you!! Yes of COURSE you can come!!!! :D