Peer Review by sci-Fi (United States)

2020 is History

By: Hannah22

People say lots about me and about who I am, some talk bad but others talk good. Some would say I'm ugly others would say I'm pretty. Some would I have ugly big eyes, and some would say I have lovely big eyes. Since I was small I would always focus on hatred. Just like any other ordinary kid would do. But today I've realized everyone is perfect the way they are, And I want to tell you that you are perfect just the way you are,  so don't get upset over some criticizer who tells you that you are not perfect, because you are perfect. Your gonna find criticizers a lot in life. You are gonna find people who think they're prettier than you. And you just have to fight through each and every one of them, because you know what, your pretty no matter what, no matter if your tall or short, skinny or chubby, no matter if you have big eyes or small eyes. You are perfect just the way you are. That's what makes you so special.

I love your tone. It truly sounds like you're trying to convince the audience that they're good enough. Great job

I'm really lucky, there's not much bullying at my school. I myself have never been badly picked on, so this speech really made me feel what this experience could be like.

Well I talk a little more about this in the next box (down one), but really you just need to expand.

One main thing: the guidelines for this competition says that your speech has to be 600-1000 words long. Expand a little: WHY is each person worth it? WHAT could make them more confident in themselves? HOW can an individual stand up for themselves?

Hi! This is a great start, like an outline. Keep writing, and I'm looking forward to the final draft! And Welcome to WTW!