Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

I know this isn't that good (describing places/people I love is hard for me), but this is the first thing I thought of when I read the prompt.

my almost home

PROMPT: Heart Places

17

sunlit afternoons
movie marathons
slipping scraps to the dogs
silly confessions
casual embraces
sprawling on furniture like we own the place
This is for my best friend The Campbell's Kid. I love his family so much, and I always feel so comfortable at their house. I really really miss them. <3

• mindfruit

Re: Lol it's okay, people were gonna find out sooner than later anyways. Can I ask why you were obsessed with the name?

• Rohan’s Defender

I love this! It’s adorable and so sweet!!
    How are you Anne?

• almost flora kane

i really like this! it almost sounds like a verse to a song. and re: thank you! i know it's a bit weird for all the username changes, but i couldn't find one i wanted to stick with. i think this is the one i'll be keeping for a long while:)

loooooove this <3

• Rachaelgrace

Aww so good!

• V-Rose

Wow! I think this was perfect. I could really relate to it. My friend had to move away and I miss her a lot. I think you had the perfect words and the right moments.

Re: Thanks for your comment. It really means a lot to me. I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't found this site.

• Emi (Revival Year #NEWYEAR)

Sequel to "Newborn" is out, too! If you're interested.

• Emi (Revival Year #NEWYEAR)

Aw, this is actually fabulous! I love the simplicity and the phrases you find to describe this place. So pretty!

• RemovedUser1

I’m sorry, you must be mistaken. You’re describing my house completely!! I’ll have to check out Campbell’s Kid, XD.
    Replying: Haha! Great surprise!
    Hmm. Maybe they meant reforming California? Do you think California needs to be reformed? I know Candace calls it socialist; just wondering a native Californian’s opinion :). I bet!! I would record everything so that I could remember it. I’m so glad you got to see her! I’m going to a conference in July with Voddie Baucham, Darrel B. Harrison, and a whole bunch of other Conservatives! I can’t wait!

• The Campbell's Kid

Awww this is so sweet Anne! We really miss you guys too <3

• mindfruit

Yep, definitely relatable, especially slipping scraps to the dogs. They're basically mobile vacuums.
    Re: Aw, thanks (sorry, this is a reply to a comment three days ago). Though I'll probably be fine, my heart doesn't exactly "break". I'm a happy-go-lucky kind of guy :)