(sk)eyesofocher

smashing the social standards one high kick at a time
gold glitter eyeliner & doc Martens & beaches & space

~oh babe, you should see me in a crown~

hey! It's ya 'obbit, lin.
We're all mad here.
~14~
we stan succulents names Gerard Way here.
we stan a lot of things.
including you, dear reader.
~keep your bad vibes out of my cornflakes~
slightly witchy aunt friend

"In the dance of life, she moved to her own music."
~John Mark Green

Letters that need to be written (but will never be sent)

5
    I need to get some things off my chest. Apologies, if you will. Don't read this if you don't want to. These are for me. I'll change up some names but the message is still the same. If any of you are on here, these are also for you. 

1. Dear Ali
    ​Dear Ali, I don't even know where to start. I know you had problems, lots of them, but you still didn't deserve me leaving like that. I want you to know I got those emails, and I wished I could have responded. I don't know what mom knew that I didn't, but I think that she knew best. I also want you to know, I had fun. A ton. You got me into Ed Sheeran, BTS, and several books. You came right when I thought that I couldn't take anymore "friends" and you helped me through. After Mel and Ella left, you were a life saver. I don't know where you are now, but I hope things got better for you. I hope you found someone for you. 
    Always, 
        ~Lin

2. Dear Uriah 
    Dear Uriah. Ugh. I shouldn't even be writing this. I guess what I'm trying to say is sorry. Sorry I put you through that. I know I'm a weird, embarrassing kid next to you, and it was a bad idea to write that letter in the first place. But in my defense, you were the one who decided to respond. Jerry could have. B could have. But you did. so that's my part. but I should have stopped. I should have stopped before Emmy sent her letter, so you didn't have to deal with me. I was fine, really, I was fine after you stopped responding. I forgot, honestly. See, I don't think I have a crush on you. I enjoyed it when you wrote back, and wished that maybe I had someone. Someone who I could talk to. But I didn't care, honestly. But after you wrote back--I know it was a weird situation, but it made me slightly mad. I wanted you to write back on your own account, not on my sisters. I'm sorry. This may or may not get to you, as I have no guts.*
    Always, 
        ~Lin

I'm going to write more, but I wanted to do this. Since I can't actually do it. 
*person in question will now be tested in a series of codes, ciphers and a hunt for whatever I set my mind to. Wish me luck planning.

• LaurenBeeWrites

I am very sorry about this happening. This was very well written. It takes a lot of courage to write this personally. I am currently trying to get more comfortable with expressing specific situations via writing and being directly personal. You are such an amazing writer. My friend, row_boat_writer just read to me your speech writing piece and it is just mindblowing. Keep on keeping on. Words can change the world.

• ~Zoe~

Gosh, I'm really sorry this happened, I had no idea, I'm here for you my friend <3

• ~Zoe~

When I commented on this yesterday, I didn't notice it was nonfiction, I'm sorry

• Huba Huba

It sucks if this actually happened, I hope you're okay.
    Also I'm not sure if you read the Secret Life of Bees, but this is rather similar to a letter Lily wrote in the story to her dad, but never bothered to send it, but felt the need to 'get it off her chest.' Is this inspired by that?

• beth r.

if these are nonfiction, i'm sorry that you and the letter receivers are going through a tough time. always here for you!
    great writing, as always.
    re: thank you so much!