(sk)eyesofocher

smashing the social standards one high kick at a time
gold glitter eyeliner & doc Martens & beaches & space

~oh babe, you should see me in a crown~

Really sorry guys. I'm sorry.

Letters that need to be written (but will never be sent)

6
    I need to get some things off my chest. Apologies, if you will. Don't read this if you don't want to. These are for me. I'll change up some names but the message is still the same. If any of you are on here, these are also for you. 

1. Dear Ali
    ​Dear Ali, I don't even know where to start. I know you had problems, lots of them, but you still didn't deserve me leaving like that. I want you to know I got those emails, and I wished I could have responded. I don't know what mom knew that I didn't, but I think that she knew best. I also want you to know, I had fun. A ton. You got me into Ed Sheeran, BTS, and several books. You came right when I thought that I couldn't take anymore "friends" and you helped me through. After Mel and Ella left, you were a life saver. I don't know where you are now, but I hope things got better for you. I hope you found someone for you. 
    Always, 
        ~Lin

2. Dear Uriah 
    Dear Uriah. Ugh. I shouldn't even be writing this. I guess what I'm trying to say is sorry. Sorry I put you through that. I know I'm a weird, embarrassing kid next to you, and it was a bad idea to write that letter in the first place. But in my defense, you were the one who decided to respond. Jerry could have. B could have. But you did. so that's my part. but I should have stopped. I should have stopped before Emmy sent her letter, so you didn't have to deal with me. I was fine, really, I was fine after you stopped responding. I forgot, honestly. See, I don't think I have a crush on you. I enjoyed it when you wrote back, and wished that maybe I had someone. Someone who I could talk to. But I didn't care, honestly. But after you wrote back--I know it was a weird situation, but it made me slightly mad. I wanted you to write back on your own account, not on my sisters. I'm sorry. This may or may not get to you, as I have no guts.
    Always, 
        ~Lin

I'm going to write more, but I wanted to do this. Since I can't actually do it. 

This is really nice! Makes me want to write letters. I can't wait for more!

• ~Zoe~

Re: :)

• ~Zoe~

Re: Maybe just because of the violence and stuff, idk. Thanks :) Part 6 tonight or tomorrow morning :)

• Abrianna

Good piece!!
    Re: thanks so much for the comment!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: Aw, haha!!! Thank you! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: awwwwwAWWWW!!! Thank you so so so much! You’re amazing too! Your comment made my night! And you think I’m funny?! :D

• Anna_19

Yeah, can i copy you? I want to do the letter thing, too! Remember, keep writing!

• Karma’s_Coming

Re: that’s kind of what I was thinking, with the whole “you only live once” thing. And it’s also a good time to do it, too, cause I won’t be seeing anyone anytime soon, so I guess it kind of lowers the risk factor.

• ~Zoe~

Re: Ha! Sorry, I've been so busy but part three will be released by tomorrow morning, (and I'll describe Ethan more XD)

• ~madeline~

This is really powerful!! I kind of want to do some letters now.