Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

I know a lot of you guys probably don't like Candace, but this is just a piece sharing my excitement. I'm not here to start a debate or a fight. If you disagree with me/her, please just move on without trying to ruin this moment for me.

So I got to do a thing...

PROMPT: All Talk

12

Mom: Do you wanna see Candace Owens?
Me: ...yes??
Mom: She's coming to *church name* tomorrow.
Me: WHAT?!? Wait, seriously??? I have to go! Can I see her? AAAAAAAHHH!!
Mom: I can't find the place to buy the tic--
Me: Here I found it PLEASE BUY THEM wait a second. $100?!? Shoot! Oh, wait! It's only $20 for students. Cuz we're all broke.
Brother: Can we start the show already?
Me: Yes but not now just buy the ticket already!!
Dad: Okay, okay, I got it.
Lots of exclamation points lol. This is a bit paraphrased so I don't bore you all to tears with the amount of time it takes to make decisions in my house, but this is basically what happened.
Anyway, I was able to hear Candace speak in person, which was so so cool. I felt like I was going to see a celebrity with how excited everyone was. From what I've seen of her, she's just a really decent person who wants to empower and help people. #YouthForOwens

• RemovedUser1

YOUTH FOR OWENS!!!! I saw a lot of people liking this and I was like “Huh, I didn’t see that.” Then the part with you crying, XD!! I totally would. (Is it wrong that I’m looking through the comments to see who’s Conservative and who’s not??? XD)
    Replying: Thank you! I re-recorded it like 1,000 times. Then the sound on my computer wasn’t working, so I thought the video was messed up and.... but at least it worked out!
    Also, no, I don’t think we were friends then, but I’ll watch it, XD!

ahhhh anne thats so cool! i love candace owens!! she has such important things to say,and everything and she's doing everything out of the goodness of her heart.so coollll

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hey Anne! So cool that you got to see her! Also, how are you this evening? I did a poem that I’d really like for you to read if you get a minute!

I have heard of her now from two people—you and Savannah. Definitely going to look her up on YouTube now! Congrats on getting to go see her in person!

• CatclaKat

OH MY WORD I LOVE CANDACE OWENS SO MUCH! Thats so cool! Not to flex or anything but I get to see Charlie Kirk speak soon =D

• mindfruit

Wowww...you saw Candace Owens speak? That's so cool! Even if you don't agree with her, you have to admit, she's one heck of a speaker.

wait you got to see candace owens??????? ack i've got a few qualms with her but what i would give to be in your position tho.... so AHHHHHH candace owen!! even hearing abt it, it's really surreal. bc we usually only see on on yt right? i've heard her name tossed around a lot the academics i listen to and just imagining seeing her in person.... WOW. hope you had a great time there!

Niiiiiice!!! Thats so cool!! :)
    Re: thank you <3 don't feel sorry for me, really, its not a big deal. And its helped me save a lot of relationships — I never stay in a fight for long. But... thanks for caring <3 it means a lot to me. I'm okay, really <3

• (sk)eyesofocher

ok so don't know who she is but IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! it must have been cool, yeah?

Wow that's amazing!!