Panda 2

Mia Gould

Please don't be too harsh on my story as this is my first published piece of writing. I hope you enjoy it and sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes.

It's time

0

The wind rushed in though the open window, the curtains violently rustling and my cold feet sticking out the end of the bed sheets. A large lump sat upon the bed, I knew it was Fluffball, she meowed a vicous meow as I turned restlessly in my bed. Would it ever be morning? Fluffball leaped from the bed and disappered in the darkness of the room, the moonlight faint tonight. I heard Fluffball screach and scramble away, finally now I could sleep with that annoying cat gone. I heard a loud thump and some strange noises,that silly cat I thought. 

My fingers twitched and I felt something beneath my hand, morning light shone through the window. I pushed the lids of my eyes open and lifed up a peice of paper. I opened it up and let my eyes ajust to the light and read it.

Oh no they found us. I knew it was in Mother's hand writing, I read it again...

It's time. 

I rushed from my bedroom down the stairs and Mother was there waiting with bags and suitcases. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door. As Mother closed the front door I peered back and saw there was writing on the door... 

I took your cat. your next. 

Then I realised it was written in blood.

4