FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

~Abnegation and son of Poseidon (Apparently. Always thought Poseidon was interesting. Hm)

~Thanks to Tomb of Jade (#spookified) for the word 'October' to start this piece :)

~Sry if I didn't pick the word you dropped in the comments I just felt like doing something seasonal

~As usual, you can suggest a word for the next piece if you'd like :)

~New one coming soon ;)

Rhymes With 'October'

31
Ah, it is a fresh day in October

The temperature is getting a little lower

The holidays are getting closer.

Although, I couldn't find that four leaf clover,

And around here there's been a really weird odor.

I honestly can't keep my composure

Because if I go outside I risk COVID exposure

I think this season might be a bit mediocre.

• JustAnotherDarling

georgia literally does not have a fall season, so it's nice to read about crisp autumn air and all those feelings that accompany fall :)
    Re: oh my. i've been busy for a while, so forgive me, this may get a tad bit long... iI'm Elated that you liked Home Away - it's upbeat and the *feelings* and the ~vibes~ that song is sooo good
    Passionfruit green tea, less ice, reg sugar w/ golden boba is my go-to order to be exact...and yes, NO seeds!! seeds would make my boba not nearly as good as it is
    i wish i could live in the clouds too; too bad they're just vapor ;(
    ah yes, Elliot's the hacker (i forgot to mention that lol). and as a man who earns his living by bypassing passwords, it makes sense that he doesn't use them himself. to quote him, "I just don't believe in passwords." thankfully, he does believe in masks (He and Marabella have matching Lilo and Stitch ones!) XD

this is so clever! gotta check out the other ones! really interested in the harpsichord one.... <3

• chasing sunsets

Haha this is awesome!

• Currently Unavailable

WOW! LOVE IT!

• wavewriter

This is great! I always look forward to these. :)

• Cici'sTimes

*opens the dictionary... and your lottery word is 'suburb'

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: I can definitely see how Neon is like your cup of coffee! It's enjoyable, although, I listened to a more mellow song today (school after a four-day weekend has me wishing I could hide under my blankets lol)

• sci-Fi

Ha this is awesome!
    My suggestions: elephant? english? turkey? (those words just popped into my head)

• Emi (Revival Year #NEWYEAR)

I still don't know how you do it! As for COVID exposure...maybe find a place away from other people? I go outside anyway; the mental damage of not being in the sun is more worrying to me than coronavirus.

• katnissromanoff

I love this! It's crazy how you think of all of these things to rhyme with a word and then make it into an awesome poem, great job!

• bookmagic

How do you do that!?

• JustAnotherDarling

that first line.... it needs to be the intro to a movie or something - IT'S JUST SO PRETTY! and i love the rhymes... this is stunning as usual :)

oh my word LOVE this!!! So glad you liked my word suggestion XD Can't wait for your next rhyming piece! These are fun to read--are they hard to write? I can never come up with rhymes.

• Anna_19

Love this. Keep writing!

• LindytheRavenclaw

re: Yes, it's best you don't. That's one thing that could be improved in southern CA though--the beaches are fabulous, we have Mexican food, avocados, and Disneyland--but the country music stations? But tell that to my mom XD

• hold on to the memories #NEWYEAR [slightly hiatus]

I love this! Rhymes are so interesting fun. Can you do another seasonal one about fall in general? Maybe "rhymes with leaf/leaves" or "rhymes with fall" or maybe "rhymes with spice" or "Pumpkin"?

• LindytheRavenclaw

re: and please don't use the word Socal around me. too many memories of country music blasting around me, bursting my eardrums. *shudder* every. single. Thursday.

• LindytheRavenclaw

re: my gosh same! I'm in the mountains though.... and we haven't gotten any rain.... ughhhhh
    But I know! I'm like surfing Pinterest and find a picture of a *cough hobbit cough* house and I'm like "Let's move to New Zealand!" and then someone starts talking' bout politics and I just shove the picture in their face, screaming about how peaceful it is.... Well looks like I'll have to wait until I'm like nineteen haha

• If you died right now, where would you go? (Kit-Kat Sully)

How about (prepare this is super random off the top of my head) Sunglasses, America, and or University! XD

• LindytheRavenclaw

re: yes I am! What part are you in? But yeah, I was about to just pack up and move to New Zealand because I nearly died with the weather. It's finally getting colder, but it's so dry. I've had about three bloody noses in the past two months, ad that NEVER, NEVER happens to me. ever.

• Cosmogyral

Have I mentioned how much I love this? I love this, I really do.

• LindytheRavenclaw

yessss more holiday ones! That's what we need here in California, since the weather is having really bad mood swings

Really? Ok I might give it a try

• Rohan’s Defender

Hahaha!! I loved the odor and exposure ones! XD Great job! What about....... Pumpkin, Spice, Glorious, or Nestle?

How do you find such perfect words to rhyme with?? I would just fail so bad if I tried something like this haha

• ~Zoe N~

Nice. My word suggestion for something seasonal is "acorn", and non-seasonal is "vigorous"

• mindfruit (hiatus)

Niceeeeeee