Cosmogyral

and i am tired,
so very tired.

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky (Thirtieth poem special!)

11
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

XXX. i sought only
to relieve your sorrows
in the form of stolen stars,
but you saw me
as a thief
of dying starlight.

What did you see/think when you read that? Tell me, please. The slightest flash or the most unintelligible thought, I'd like to know.
My fellow writers, we've made it to the thirtieth installment of AOTTSISFTS, this is kind of unbelievable, but here's a secret, I published a little piece called 'Nomads' a few weeks ago, but I wasn't happy with it, so I let it go. If you see a story with 'AOTTSISFTK' under the title within the next few days/weeks. I plan to publish a story that I think a lot of people would be interested in. We'll see how everything in my real life is faring then. Believe it or not, but there are some sort of fragmented plots to this collection. Some people have gotten close to discovering it, and some people have to coolest imaginations, but let's be real, everyone here has an intimidatingly amazing imagination. :)
 I don't have a title yet, but we'll see. It'll most likely be something in a foreign language that no one will bother putting into google translate. I really want to thank everyone for the support and just going with whatever I type up. WtW has been such a positive experience for me. 
 Love, Caleb

• crystalline•galaxies

re: hahaha you’re under no obligation to try the prompt. i’d be interested in seeing what you do with it if you try it, though (if you’re comfortable sharing, of course).

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

This is amazing!!! As usual :)! My untelliageable thought was: a girl holding a flower in her lap hunching over it to conceal it from the world. Don't know why :P!

wHAT I LOVE THIS!!!! WOAH!!!! I think this is my favorite poem of the series so far. Wow!!!! The delicacy and sadness in this... wow ,this is gorgeous. I love your writing!!!! <3

• Dmoral

uhm, yES

Whoa. This whole concept is so neat. The title alone! As for what I saw/felt—shooting star. One blazing but gentle light. Someone creeping away in the darkness, holding on to a precious light they can't cover up.