Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

Go and check out
Tushar Mandhan, or else I will steal your chocolates :P I don't have words for him.
Pure heart, Mishthi Sharma, V-Rose and EliathRose
----------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READING; THEY MEAN A LOT TO ME
----------------------------------
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING INFORMATIVE PIECE
https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/187
---------------------------------
"Paper is more patient than man" ~ Anne Frank
“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”-John Green
“And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.”-Stephen Chbosky
“I want you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be.”- Lady Bird
“I am a mess"-Elio

Faded Calender; Faded Childhood (Happy Children's Day)

5
Scrubbing the graphite trails on the low wall/ whitewashing the crooked lines making/ reminiscing old days when I used to raise my toes and then mark my height/ wiping the lipstick marks on my closet writing ' Sam 2010'/ scratching the Disney stickers from my bookshelf, which used to be my mount Everest/ commencing the hiking from the 1st row to the top which was all my joy even after hurting myself.
Swimming race in the bathtub / making fishes out of bubbles puddles of water and splashing playing/now I am wiping the floor and cleaning the tub
Playing on the wild swing and feeling the air press hard on my face, pushing my sister on cycle to gain the momentum, putting my little sister on my lap and all thrill was in our bag/ now I am hanging out pictures on my new wall.
Wrapping myself in a blanket to stay away from evil/ playing games on the plate with leftover curry/ 
Wearing mum's cloth and dress up like her/ now our shoulders are equal
Sneaking into the kitchen and having snacks on early weekends when mum is asleep/ climbing on the chair to reach the cabinets, hitting my head on the top, now I am embracing those scars
Those days when Disney had magic and tooth fairy, Santa was true, Innocence was all that I knew.
Sick leaves from school, watching Disney and discovery channel/ mum feeding me oiled paratha/ sipping soup from my own designer bowl/ now I am picking up the bits of the shattered bowl of memories.
Running around the park/sand in our shoes/ mouth waiting for ice creams vans on Saturday afternoons/ now I don’t find any vans
Scrapping off the old calendar hung on the wall/ fading dates and similarly vivid fading childhood days.

word count 301
This is literally LITERALLY MY CHILDHOOD

• Jasmine khawar

Nostalgic! That last paragraph is so relatable! Descriptions are amazing, I love this <3

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

Wait a minute... if you marked "Sam 2010," then how did Sameera mark hers? :D

• crystalline•galaxies

woah, your descriptions are fantastic. i feel like i got a really good taste of your childhood and what it was like from this piece. gorgeous! <3